3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Esperanza 01.09.21 11:37 pm

Styx: Master of Shadows

d4re.jpg

Developer Cyanide

Publisher Focus Home Interactive Released October 7, 2014 Genre Stealth action with RPG elements Platforms PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One Unreal Engine 3 Game engine Description: The game tells the story of a goblin named Styx, the very first and oldest goblin. Styx has been around for over two hundred years. Its main goal is knowledge, but not simple, but concerning its origin.
In the forgotten Tower of Akenash, where Men and Elves protect the World Tree, the secret of the creation of the Goblin race is hidden. While the magic of Amber flows from the World Tree, and the Elves and Men are mired in political wars, Styx has a chance to find out about his origin ... And at the same time to earn some money .. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hzz2AdLZgg Modified 19 October, 2014 by Esperanza
7 Comments
Sort by:
y
youtoome 01.09.21

Did you go by yourself?

I played for half an hour, like nothing like that.

Stealth is unpretentious and I like to cut people

E
Esperanza 01.09.21

[member = 'youtoome'], 

I finish here, I play on the most difficult goblin level 4. the game is primitive and cheap, came out on the Nextgen consoles, graphically it's just level 2005 ... the plot is so behold, the only thing that is tolerable stealth, you can kill quickly and longer, quickly very loudly and hear, and for a longer time they can also hear the crunch of the neck, the corpses can be hidden, you can also pour it with acid. I only want to if only from A to B do not quickly touch anyone .. 

Modified October 19, 2014 by Esperanza

-
- = Ruslan = - 01.09.21

Tell me the game in Russian in the store? otherwise I want to buy and do not know what to do?

-
- = Ruslan = - 01.09.21

Styx: Shards of Darkness

I want to ask if there will be a second part on the disc ?? or just for PSN ??

S
Stepan 01.09.21

- = Ruslan = - will be on the disk - 2999. There will be no Russian language, not even subtitles. 

-
- = Ruslan = - 01.09.21

6 hours ago, Stepan said:

- = Ruslan = - will be on the disk - 2999. There will be no Russian language, not even subtitles. 

there will be no Russian at all ?? Kick how is it 

L
Lex mercer 01.09.21

/ del

Modified on March 4th, 2017 by Lex Mercer