3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
eeduard3008 04.11.19 02:08 pm

You can not play together on two sticks!!! (Mortal Kombat 11)

Good evening, faced with the problem that it is impossible to play together on one PC with two gamepads, only one plays on the keyboard, the second on the joystick! Is there any way to fix it?
14 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hitrus6 04.11.19

eeduard3008
Don't know the people we are playing with a friend both on the joysticks

K
Keny555 04.11.19

Download x360ce_x64, useful thing

S
Shinobi333 04.11.19

gamepads you have not a cheap computer by chance?

e
eeduard3008 04.11.19

Shinobi333
Individually, each works in the game, so it's fun. I can play on the joystick, ng the second can only play on the keyboard, as when connecting a second joystick, the game doesn't see him, separately connected and one and the second joystick, the game sees them!

N
Nik_megadeth 04.11.19

eeduard3008
connect both via Bluetooth? if Yes, then that's a problem, hook one through the wire, if you don't want to bother with settings

N
NeXDevil 04.11.19

play with the girl on two gamepads from the PS3 everything works fine, try to do so when choosing a Persian pick and then let each Joss on the second try to choose should all work

T,E try to choose a Persian chick

M
MadONYX 04.11.19

I have two wireless xbox 360.
Everything works perfectly. At the same time and individually.
In principle, not once, not one game not had any problems with them.
Even when football connect 4 PCs to a single receiver. Spat 2 times:)

e
eeduard3008 04.11.19

thank you all, I will try!

V
Vitaliy_85 04.11.19

eeduard3008
all is working) if you have a problem with is that the second joystick moves the first write to the PM

C
Cerberrius 25.10.20

Vitaliy_85
Good morning, don't be in the face, but write a solution here. I have two controllers - steam controller and xbox one. Each controller works with its own bluetooth whistles. At the same time, on one of the controllers the press controls two fighters at once. You have to connect the xbox controller on the wire. How to play without
this problem "by air"?

f
folaut 03.12.20

Cerberrius
Bought Logitech 710 wanted to play with a girl and also the problem, the first jostik duplicates the second, how to solve is not found

f
folaut 03.12.20

Cerberrius
Bought Logitech 710 wanted to play with a girl and also the problem, the first jostik duplicates the second, how to solve is not found

C
Cerberrius 03.12.20

folaut
Unfortunately, I managed to solve the problem in a "costly" way - I bought a second XBOX controller and found on avito branded box whistle (the original in the store is too expensive, almost 2k). Both gamepads of the third revision, hooked up by air - everything works great now.

6po9iara 26.01.23

Press "win+r" then enter "%localappdata%" press "OK"
Look for the folder "MK11" there, open it and find the file "UserSettings.ini"
Open the file "UserSettings.ini" and change "DirectInput = on" to " DirectInput=off"