3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shua0 01.09.21 11:47 pm

Quantum Break (Spoiler Theme)

We discuss the Quantum Break plot here. For spoilers in the main topic before.

6 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita K 01.09.21

At the end of each act there is a plot choice) I'm still choosing the bad options)) It is interesting to hear those who choose the more obvious good ones) It is not clear how much they generally influence the plot, or just for show ..

And I also read in the tips that if you collect some kind of crap during the game, then in the film they can show something else that would not be shown if you did not collect it)) In general, there is something to be confused about and collect everything)) 

K
Korhog 01.09.21

[quote name = "Nikita K" post = "5133443" timestamp = "1459617882"] At the end of each act there is a plot choice) I still choose the bad options)) It is interesting to hear those who choose the more obvious good ones) It is not clear how much they generally affect the plot or just for show .. And I also read in the tips that if you collect some kind of crap during the game, then in the film they can show something else that would not be shown if you did not collect it)) In general, there is something to bother with and collect everything)) [/ quote ] The 3 and 4 fork are not unambiguous in terms of good or bad and relate more to Paul Cyrin. They should have a pretty strong impact.

B
Beren 01.09.21

I missed the point. How did young Paul get into 1999? It is clear that through the car in the pool. But wouldn't he then know that she was there?

d
dozensnake 01.09.21

[member = 'Beren'], at the university he got into the distant future where time ends and from there he fled in 1999

H
Hooly_Varshick 01.09.21

what's the mess at the end of "I'll come back for you"? like in the sequel wants to return through the time machine? then why didn't he save her right away? just a pretentious phrase turns out

J
JasonWU 01.09.21

[member = 'Hooly_Varshick'], [spoil]

because now it was impossible to save, then she would not have got into the 99th and would not have helped in 2010.

How they come up with it in the sequel will be in the sequel, which will wait for several years, but they have the same Alan Quake, imprisoned for the second part. Hooray.

[/ spoil]

[quote name = 'Hooly_Varshick' timestamp = '1460752199' post = '5143913'] just a pretentious phrase turns out [/ quote]

we need to create a romantic ...