3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nagibator666 02.09.21 12:03 am

Hatred

hatred.jpg

Platforms: PC
Genre: Maniac Simulator
Publisher:?
Developer: Destructive Creations

Engine: Unreal Engine 4
Release Date: Second Quarter 2015

Polish studio Destructive Creations creates a game for true sociopaths. Hatred is a third-person shooter, the whole point of which is that the player must kill all the innocent people he meets, begging him for mercy.

The main character is a maniac, obsessed with his hatred of people and obsessed with the idea of ​​revenge on all living. The hero can freely move within seven locations located on the outskirts of New York State. He can (and even should) kill any person, including the police, who sooner or later will try to resist him.

The game is based on the Unreal Engine 4. The release of the PC shooter Hatred is scheduled for the second quarter of 2015.

Gameplay Cuts Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrX7G-1xPLs

Screenshots

[spoil]

screenshot.hatred.1920x1080.2014-10-16.3

screenshot.hatred.1920x1080.2014-10-16.5

screenshot.hatred.1920x1080.2014-10-16.6

screenshot.hatred.1920x1080.2014-10-16.2

[/ spoil]

Modified October 17, 2014 by nagibator666
88 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dante_MS 02.09.21

But what about all the Postal parts that are sold in Steam?

S
Sofia 02.09.21

But what about all the Postal parts that are sold in Steam? Well, there is violence with a grain of humor.
Plus, in the second part, it seems, you can avoid murders (I don't know about the first).

And in Hatred, there is a direct concentrated hatred of humanity and the very goal of the game is to kill peaceful people. Especially many opponents of the game will be in the USA, where schoolchildren who have traveled all the time arrange shooting in schools.

D
Dante_MS 02.09.21

Especially many opponents of the game will be in the USA, where schoolchildren who have traveled all the time arrange shooting in schools.

Therefore, her forest. Because of the cheap indie, they will raise a fuss, and this is exactly what its creators were counting on, because what was shown in the trailer was a little more than completely depressing, both gameplay and visually.

PS The "price tags" that came up after the announcement made me happy, it's so fashionable on the Internet these days.

L
Lex mercer 02.09.21

I want this game.

S
Sofia 02.09.21

Therefore, her forest. Because of the cheap indie, they will raise a fuss, and this is exactly what its creators were counting on, because what was shown in the trailer was a little more than completely depressing, both gameplay and visually.
PS The "price tags" that came up after the announcement made me happy, it's so fashionable now on the Internet. But in my opinion, the gameplay and visual looks very cool (UE4 and b / w picture are a good combination). The usual isometric shooter, in the spirit of the classic Alien Shooter. And do not care about the concept, only housewives or politicians should bother with it. It's a game, after all. And as a game it looks very interesting. Stylish, technologically advanced, with good physics and adrenaline-pumping gameplay.

After Mariozelda - just right, lol.

d
dozensnake 02.09.21

By the way, there is a manhunt in the incentive (in Russia, really not), but there is also not a very kind game there

T
Thing 02.09.21

[member = 'dozensnake'], but there seems to be no way to kill civilians)

P
Pony slaystation 02.09.21

Good game, I'm waiting.

B
Brick 02.09.21

To be honest, I think if this game does not come out, the game industry will only benefit. Let me explain why: there is a lot of attention now to video games, and by this I mean not only the influx of a new audience, but also every schiza who urgently needs to find a scapegoat and blame all the problems of the modern video game society.

As [member = 'Annasophia'] has already mentioned here, after a schoolboy gets knocked off the hinges, everyone will suddenly remember that games are "generally the lot of only kids, and violence is normal there." Neither movies, nor books, nor news, nor personal experiences of the student will be taken into account - they will spend too much time, when you can just take it and say: "but here there is such a toy where you have to kill peaceful people, he just goes into it. played! "

As always, a terrible storm will be scouted around this, because games are a relatively new entertainment medium, still developing and completely alien to many. 

I'm sure I haven't opened America to anyone here, this has happened more than once, I just wanted to note that if this game comes out, there will definitely be a scoundrel who will formulate this in such a way that all games with any kind of violence should be banned for sale. And it is possible that he will do this for the sake of attention to his person. The same Anita Sargsyan, in principle, at first raised quite important topics (I do not impose on anyone, my point of view) and what she was trying to convey, in principle, made some sense. But she definitely had little attention from just the gaming community and she urgently needed to light up her muzzle wherever someone mentions games in a whisper. As a result, she is now doing exactly what drags everyone under one size fits all: some citizen of Venezuela regularly promised to rape and dismember her, how did she react? Blamed all the gamers for this. 

The same thing seems to me to happen if this game gets more attention than it needs. If it doesn't work, everyone will just have to play the first post again if they want a similar experience. And if it does, those deprived of attention will flock to her like flies to shit and the devil knows what else they will seek.

Modified December 16, 2014 by TheLeadWind

A
Analyst 02.09.21

The game was returned to Steam Greenlight

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=356532461

G
Gefus 02.09.21

Why did you decide to return it? 

e
elstupido 02.09.21

Especially many opponents of the game will be in the USA, where schoolchildren who have traveled all the time arrange shooting in schools.

PS The "price tags" that came up after the announcement made me happy, it's so fashionable on the Internet these days.

pirnie in playteshon

P
Pony slaystation 02.09.21

[quote name = "Gefus" post = "4583211" timestamp = "1418797366"] why did you decide to return this? [/ quote] It seems like Gabe himself returned by writing a letter of apology to the guys, the letter was posted on the Steam forum. Che to remove it, a cool igruha is planned.

2501 02.09.21

Gabe is good, of course.

http://postimg.org/image/tbn4tpboz/

And very good advertising has arrived to the developers, you can't imagine better.

Last modified on December 17, 2014 by 2501

K
Kvusha 02.09.21

Gabe Newell apologizes to Hatred developers

Today, the brutal Unreal Engine 4 shooter Hatred has returned to Steam Greenlight, and Valve has probably done so for good. In addition, on Facebook, the head of Valve, Gabe Newell, left an appeal to Jaroslav Zielinski, head of the Destructive Creations studio:

Hi, Yaroslav. 

Yesterday I learned that we are removing Hatred from Greenlight. Since then, I have not been in the know, and after talking with the guys, I found out why such a decision was made. However, this was not the best solution, which is why we are returning Hatred back. My apologies to you and your team. Steam is a tool for content creators and consumers.

Good luck with your game.

From now on, the game will remain on Steam and will be available on this platform.

G
Gefus 02.09.21

Gabin the Great 

Modified December 17, 2014 by Gefus

N
NetSky 02.09.21

You know, these are two medals, so here we are outraged, oh oh, we kill people, and for a second, think about what each player is doing, or just accidentally tried to drive a sidewalk full of people on a sports car all the way along the way. Nobody screams there.  

S
ShadowX1989 02.09.21

I played the first Postal, I take my words back, I really like the game.

Some wrote on this forum, Postal is different, black humor, satire, etc. etc.

I shoot at the enemy (ie civilian), he writhes in pain, some crawled away from me, some crawled up to me, always leaving a bloody trail behind them and their words before death, - "I can't breathe. I bleed. Help. " -, I approached them and made a control shot in their face, during this it was seen how the "bloody" pixels were flying away.

Please give me an answer to the question, I'm just a little puzzled, where is * Malkovich * damn satire here, subtle humor or whatever you call it?

PS Hatred will definitely buy.

S
SpaceRanger3 02.09.21

I played the first Postal, I take my words back, I really like the game.
Some wrote on this forum, Postal is different, this is black humor, satire, etc. etc.
I shoot at the enemy (ie civilian), he writhes in pain, some crawled away from me, some crawled up to me, always left a bloody trail behind them and their words before death, - "I can't breathe. I bleed. Help. " -, I approached them and made a control shot in their face, during this it was seen how the "bloody" pixels were flying away.

Please give me an answer to the question, I'm just a little puzzled, where is * Malkovich * damn satire here, subtle humor or whatever you call it?

PS I will definitely buy Hatred. Someone, apparently, forgot to put the number. Satire and humor were in the second post. The first one was in itself creepy and depressing, and the third one itself was shitty. Modified December 24, 2014 by SpaceRanger3

m
mr.K 02.09.21

xhdQ0DubmDI.jpg