3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Snacky 02.09.21 12:03 am

Apotheon

Platform: PlayStation 4, PC
Genre: Action Adventure
Developer: Alientrap
Release Date: 2015

Official Website: http://www.apotheongame.com

Description:
Apotheon will immerse players in the world of ancient Greek myths. According to the plot, the Olympic gods turned their backs on people, and in order to prevent humanity from perishing, a hero named Nicandreos must climb the sacred mountain and take their place. In gameplay terms, this is a scrolling platformer with a character development system and freedom to explore the world in the style of "metroidvania". Climbing Olympus to Zeus, the hero will invade the forest of Artemis, the palaces of Apollo and challenge other gods, meet legendary characters and fight a lot - with swords, spears, arrows and other ancient weapons. In what order to visit the habitats of the Olympians, the player can decide for himself. 

The Western press was pleased with the latest work of Alientrap: the average score of the PS4 version of Apotheon on the review aggregator Metacritic is 89/100. “The atmosphere created by the visual style and the music makes Apotheon one of the most charming and stylish games of recent times,” noted the journalist Destructoid (9.5 / 10). According to him, Apotheon constantly motivates players to use new tactics and weapons in battles, so that it remains exciting and interesting until the very end. "Apotheon is not only a dedication to the art and culture of Ancient Greece, but also a damn addicting game that has already entered the list of my favorite projects in 2015," - summed up his review of the Game Informer employee (9/10). 

Launch Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dhfsg1waxk

The game came out so quietly that no one even created a theme. Well ...
In my humble opinion this game is one of the best in its genre and a very pleasant surprise this year. She copes with almost everything: atmosphere, style, combat system, etc.
Is it worth playing? - Definitely.

10 Comments
Sort by:
J
Joker 02.09.21

[member = 'Re-ally'], Especially given in PS + for free: icon_mrgreen:

D
Deshi 02.09.21

I recommend playing at maximum difficulty. 

d
dozensnake 02.09.21

In addition to the campaign itself, there is a very cool split-screen arena (it's a pity that only 2), a kind of mini fighting game

d
delete 02.09.21

The game is a masterpiece. She never stops throwing something new.

PS It would be cool if they then did it in the Egyptian style))). Although, most likely this is a piece goods ((

L
Lolobot 02.09.21

And I alone did not like the combat system? : upset:

S
Snacky 02.09.21

And I alone did not like the combat system? : upset:

Apparently yes. Everything in it works smoothly and as it should. For a project like this, such a combat system is brilliant. 

The game is a masterpiece. She never stops throwing something new.

PS It would be cool if they then did it in the Egyptian style))). Although, most likely this is a piece goods ((

"Piece" it is primarily due to the unknown of this product. Few people know about the game, because there was very, very little PR. Although visually such a game is not enough to be promoted. And the developers are practically no-names. And whatever one may say, but the game is good. A hopeless situevina is obtained with the continuation of this game. It is unlikely that there will be anything like that.

A
ACE 02.09.21

[member = 'Lolobot'], it is controversial. seems to be cool, but a little crooked. I liked that the weapon is realistic and really different in action.

D
Deshi 02.09.21

[member = 'Lolobot'], it is controversial. seems to be cool, but a little crooked. I liked that the weapon is realistic and really different in action.

Yes, there is a cool combatant. What is controversial then. Whoever played Mount and Blade will immediately understand what's what: 3

I
Impossible 02.09.21

Has anyone found Wall of Ajax? I went through and did not find it. I can't knock out the trophy.

r
razgulnov 02.09.21

[quote name = 'Not possible' timestamp = '1424118815' post = '4678351'] Has anyone found Wall of Ajax? I went through and did not find it. I can't knock out the trophy. [/ quote] today a patch has been released that fixes bugs with obtaining trophies. By the way, I was looking for a game in the arcades on the forum.