3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SpaceGhostPurrp 02.09.21 12:03 am

The swapper

tumblr_myqp8cK0Zz1sw9ikxo6_1280.png

The Swapper is a 2D platformer that challenges you to solve puzzles and explore an abandoned space station. As conceived by the developers, the Swapper device itself can clone a user and transmit signals to its counterparts. The project was created using clay models and time-lapse animation, and tells the story of the adventures of an astronaut on an unfamiliar asteroid. The gameplay is tied around the Swapper device, which allows you to create clones of the protagonist, which, working together with the protagonist, will solve puzzles and move on.

tumblr_mvq7igeuga1sznfdio1_500.gif

The average score for the game on Metacritic was just under 9/10. The reviewers praise the unique graphic style and art design, highly interesting and diverse puzzles, the soundtrack and the overall atmosphere of the game.

“I came away from The Swapper with nothing but amazement. From the first time you see the literally hand-crafted visuals until the final moment in the game, which is sure to give you pause for thought, you will be in complete awe. Brilliant puzzles with even more brilliant solutions compliment the philosophical plotline, leaving an unforgettable experience unlike any other. ” 10/10 - Destructoid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DMp1uc6aJQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShPR4ABt0mk

Modified Jan 31, 2014 by SpaceGhostPurrp
6 Comments
Sort by:
d
dozensnake 02.09.21

I tried, didn’t like it

d
dozensnake 02.09.21

did not even reach her)

Y
YTKA 02.09.21

Nice and high quality game, but nothing more.

A
ACE 02.09.21

the game is very cool

C
Catcher 02.09.21

Decent game, atmosphere reminiscent of one of the favorite movies Luna 2112.

d
dozensnake 02.09.21

Well, thanks to PS +, I gave the game a second chance and this time delayed, the tasks at the end were put into a stupor a couple of times)) A good indie came out, but no more