3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Snacky 02.09.21 12:03 am

Sniper elite 3

Developer: Rebellion Developments
Publisher: Rebellion Developments, 505 Games, Buka (Russia)
Genre: Tactical shooter
Release date: June 27, 2014
Platforms: Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4, PC

Sniper Elite 3 is a tactical shooter developed by Rebellion Developments for Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4. It was released on June 27, 2014. In Russian, the game was released by "Buka's company" (while the versions for the Xbox One and PS4 consoles were left without localization)

Sniper_Elite_3.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ohRYynjWVs

20 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kreslodav 02.09.21

better than the second, although in principle the same thing: gigi:

n
nagibator666 02.09.21

[member = 'Kreslodav'] is not the same thing. The main difference is in large maps.

-
- = Ruslan = - 02.09.21

At first I drove to the game, but now I liked it very much, after the wretched second part, I didn't even expect it to be a cut above it.

Stealth is cool, the Germans react very carefully, sniper shooting is generally a masterpiece, such headshots are awesome.

The game is good, I myself did not expect at first I smeared the game, and then I took the words back.

d
dozensnake 02.09.21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-2p_BpdgvA

E
Evolved 02.09.21

They also came up with a season))

fb638ec35022acd36fe11698744e4b1c94a83adb

-
- = Ruslan = - 02.09.21

I reached 7 missions, the game is very pleasing, intelligent game, very happy with stealth, the Germans are smart, react quickly, enemy snipers aim accurately, I really liked hunting for snipers, I am satisfied with the game!

And so I recommend the game very much, to fire with a sniper and wait to disguise your shot is just super! 

By the way, I myself went nuts from how I pierced the optics of a German sniper and hit him in the eye, damn it was just fantastic, and the coolest thing was I hit the German's scrotum and got a prize from 100 meters into the scrotum. : icon_mrgreen:  

I continue to play! : uzi:

Modified on July 13, 2014 by - = Ruslan = -

D
DeMx 02.09.21

[member = '- = Ruslan = -']

What about bullet physics? I remember playing some kind of sniper, the second part, I guess. So there, at medium difficulty, there was an additional point outside the optics, so as not to calculate the deviation due to distance and wind. And it was too easy, right and left to all headshots you give out without any problems at all. So you go through the game in a couple of hours. But if you change to a difficult one, then you get to hell from a decent distance, in the end I never figured out the calculation of the trajectory. ) There would be an intermediate option, without wind, then ideal. Or optics are more convenient.

P
PRJCT1337 02.09.21

[quote name = '- = Ruslan = -' timestamp = '1405279737' post = '4288049'] Reached 7 missions, the game pleases very much, [/ quote]

The joy will end soon, one mission left!trollface_big.gif

-
- = Ruslan = - 02.09.21

Passed the game, it's a pity that it was short, but the game is interesting, sensible game. Score 7.0

b
bungagen 02.09.21

Did someone download the figure on PS4? Is it possible to play before the download is complete? 

-
- = Ruslan = - 02.09.21

If you collect all the parts of the weapon, what will it be ?? new rifle or what ??

How do I get these rifles on PS4 ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af3V9FHnIQI

Modified on July 18, 2014 by - = Ruslan = -

H
Hideo Kojima 02.09.21

[member = '- = Ruslan = -'], it says that DLS

-
- = Ruslan = - 02.09.21

[member = 'Galfimbul'], I already understood, but maybe someone knows for free in PS STORE, will there be later to download ??

Modified on July 18, 2014 by - = Ruslan = -

H
Hideo Kojima 02.09.21

[quote name = '- = Ruslan = -' timestamp = '1405706030' post = '4296712'] I already understood, but maybe someone knows for free in PS STORE, will there be later to download ?? [/ quote]

From where ordinary users know whether it will be free or not.

Or have I misunderstood you? 

N
NetSky 02.09.21

[quote name = '- = Ruslan = -' timestamp = '1405692067' post = '4296265'] How do I get these rifles on PS4 ?? [/ quote]

The game has Season Pass on sale. 

-
- = Ruslan = - 02.09.21

I want a Mosin rifle, it looks cool, maybe later it will be free.

r
razgulnov 02.09.21

What does play together mean? the game was downloaded, but this item is not active for me. Is there a co-op?

N
NetSky 31.10.21

[quote name = '- = Ruslan = -' timestamp = '1405692067' post = '4296265'] How do I get these rifles on PS4 ?? [/ quote]

The game has Season Pass on sale. 

-
- = Ruslan = - 31.10.21

I want a Mosin rifle, it looks cool, maybe later it will be free.

r
razgulnov 31.10.21

What does play together mean? the game was downloaded, but this item is not active for me. Is there a co-op?