3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
ok 02.09.21 12:10 am

Brutal legend

[align = center] [b] Br
122 Comments
Sort by:
A
ACE 02.09.21

Although psychonaft seemed like a buggy squalor, and full trotl didn't really like it, the demo of brutal legends is unrealistically cool: shock:
now I'm really looking forward to the game: shock:

B
Bomberman 02.09.21

I played the demo, omg, now another musthave in rocktyabr has appeared for me: eek: A beautiful world, clear controls and a camera, it's just very interesting to play, the graphics are of course backward, the ability to censor mates and decapitation was fun)) let everyone (especially the guys from tekmo ) take an example)) generally waiting!

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 2 minutes 14 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

Oh yes, because I'm not a fan of 80s rock - no rus. I will not take subtitles for the game: oops: maybe with subtitles and I will understand this humor of yours at least 1%

D
DroN4eG 02.09.21

Oh, cabbage soup, I didn't follow the game at all, I thought there was some kind of trash, I don't listen to rock, but this demo: shock: Unrealistically cool !! And what cool jokes there are! : D
Just a mega test game, if I don’t buy it, I’ll take it to practice and go through, a must-have !!!)

o
ok 02.09.21

[quote] Although psychonaft seemed like a buggy squalor [/ quote]
ohoho lol ok
well, at least full trotl [i] doesn't particularly like [/ i] and that happiness

[b] ACE [/ b], you are listening to modonna, gaga and Soviet stage ... How did you rate this game?

l
lalilulelo 02.09.21

[quote name = "ACE"] Although psikhonafta seemed glitchy squalor [/ quote] The
computer did not pull, it's a pity.

A
Allmighty L 02.09.21

[quote] ACE, you are listening to modonna, eider and Soviet pop music. How did you rate this game?
[/ quote]
without a sound played the same

P
Pseudodog 02.09.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b], EA will only translate the PC and PS3 version into Russian, most likely. If I'm not mistaken, FIFA 10 went on sale in Russia in the same way.

G
Guest 02.09.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b], nope. Only the English version appears everywhere. :(
Shl, pirates are already pouring the image into the network.
[B] Pseudodog [/ b], what? What is the PC version in the ass? The
game is only for boxing and ps3. And fifa 10 and on boxing on rus.
And brutal legends will be on both platforms English.

P
Pseudodog 02.09.21

[b] killidi [/ b], failed: sad:
[off] Are you sure that fifa 10 on boxing is in Russian? [/ off]

B
Blink 55 02.09.21

Pseudodog, here is [b] killidi [/ b], it tells you.
what pc?
360 fifa russ. there is.
maybe because it only comes out on consoles, and therefore in English.
Can EA translate only if the game is up to the heap and comes out on the PC?
and purely console games figs?
on the EA russ website. also written in English. version.
[b] killidi [/ b],
that's why I'm interested. worth the wait off. russ. or quality, quality English image :)

A
Aserp 02.09.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b] already on torrents? : shock:

d
deepRED 02.09.21

[quote name = "Aserp"] [b] Blink 55 [/ b] already on torrents? : shock: [/ quote]
not yet, they pour the free region on the megaapload, you can take links to the xbohland in the topic about the game

D
Darkiti 02.09.21

EA decided that it would be foolish to translate such a gorgeous original voice acting and did the right thing. Hopefully the game will be available for purchase by the middle of next week.

B
Bomberman 02.09.21

Hope for subs

D
Darkiti 02.09.21

[b] Bomberman [/ b], they will not be

D
Dan4MerC 02.09.21

[quote name = "Darkiti"] EA decided that it would be foolish to translate such a gorgeous original voice acting and did the right thing. Hopefully by the middle of next week it will be possible to buy the game. [/
Quote ] I think it was a practical decision that they did not translate the game here. Excellent simple, I will take it from us and I will not wait until they lead. It remains to choose the best version of the game: ksdfo:

G
Guest 02.09.21

[b] Dan4MerC [/ b], I have already chosen ....

M
Momentum 02.09.21

weekend with rock music 8)

J
Jamaica 02.09.21

After the demo-must-have, is this miracle coming out in mid-October?

A
Aserp 02.09.21

[b] Jamaica [/ b], October 13th. :)