3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IgroK 02.09.21 08:05 pm

Twisted Metal (PS3)

[b] [i] NEWS FOR [/ i] [/ b] [b] [u] 15.01.2009 [/ u] [/ b]

[b] [align = center] David Jaffe is ready to show his new project Sony [ / align] [/ b]
[url = http: //ipicture.ru/] [img] http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/090115/VCqCfOUx1U.jpg [/ img] [/ url]
David Jaffe, the creator and head of the development team for games such as God of War and Twisted Metal, announced on his blog that he is ready to present his new project to the highest ranks of Sony.

He and his entire team are actively preparing for the meeting, which will be held [b] [u] this month. [/ U] [/ b] Jaffe added that this is the first demonstration of the real gameplay of his new project - at this stage the publisher must ensure the quality of the game by giving the go-ahead (and funding) to complete the work.

According to Jaffe, this is the first large-budget project that his studio Eat, Sleep, Play is working on. Up to this point, they have released Calling All Cars! for PSN, and Twisted Metal: Head On: Extra Twisted Edition for PS2.

Recall that under the terms of the agreement concluded with Sony, the studio Eat, Sleep, Play will create three exclusive games for its consoles - the two above do not apply to them. According to the most widespread rumor, the studio is currently working on a sequel to Twisted Metal for the PS3. Jaffe is confident that his secret project will not be released until 2010.

[spoil] Source: [url = http: //www.gametech.ru/cgi-bin/show.pl? option = news & id = 5691] http://www.gametech.ru/cgi-bin/show.pl? ... ws & id = 5691 [/ url] [/ spoil]

Uryayayayaya. There will be announcements soon. WAIT: love:: wink:
124 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zoder 02.09.21

By TM, by the way, a gorgeous film can be shot 8)

N
NetSky 02.09.21

[quote name = "Darkiti"] A gorgeous game is planned, though in some places it looks damp. When it comes out interesting. [/ Quote]

At the very beginning of the video, Jaffe says that 2011, without numbers and dates, this may mean, and judging by the raw version, that at the beginning of 2011 the game can not be expected. I think closer to E3 2011 or at the end of 2011.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 3 minutes 10 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

Well, I'm with you, TM for me is the most important announcement of this year, then as we played in TM1-2 and there is such a nastolgiya, in general, the game is cool, plus helicopters, in general the heat. Truthfully, I did not understand who shoots with snipers and an additional machine gun from the vert. More precisely, what is now in the car. Two players?

Everything in the video, Jaffe said that this is an early concept and in general everything is too damp, so in 2011 the game will be polished as it should.

Oh, and still, Jaffe bitch, all this time he dismissed at any cost that this is not TM, some kind of fantasy, and so on. He made a huge gift for those who once played on the first curling iron and know the series from the first part

N
NetSky 02.09.21

[quote name = "Darkiti"] A gorgeous game is planned, though in some places it looks damp. When it comes out interesting. [/ Quote]

At the very beginning of the video, Jaffe says that 2011, without numbers and dates, this may mean, and judging by the raw version, that at the beginning of 2011 the game can not be expected. I think closer to E3 2011 or at the end of 2011.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 3 minutes 10 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

Well, I'm with you, TM for me is the most important announcement of this year, then as we played in TM1-2 and there is such a nastolgiya, in general, the game is cool, plus helicopters, in general the heat. Truthfully, I did not understand who shoots with snipers and an additional machine gun from the vert. More precisely, what is now in the car. Two players?

Everything in the video, Jaffe said that this is an early concept and in general everything is too damp, so in 2011 the game will be polished as it should.

Oh, and still, Jaffe bitch, all this time he dismissed at any cost that this is not TM, some kind of fantasy, and so on. He made a huge gift for those who once played on the first curling iron and know the series from the first part

O
OkaRin 02.09.21

Drop dead), finally.
The gameplay is cool - I really don't know either, the helicopters will be ok or they will break the balance too ...
In any case, it is simply necessary to wait. fakin classic 8)

O
OkaRin 02.09.21

Drop dead), finally.
The gameplay is cool - I really don't know either, the helicopters will be ok or they will break the balance too ...
In any case, it is simply necessary to wait. fakin classic 8)

N
NetSky 02.09.21

By the way, having watched the HD broadcast, it was clear that the cars are very detailed, and polished, without ladders, etc., so everything is fine with the graph. It's just that here the meat was shown uncontrollable and it was difficult to understand what was happening on the screen.

N
NetSky 02.09.21

By the way, having watched the HD broadcast, it was clear that the cars are very detailed, and polished, without ladders, etc., so everything is fine with the graph. It's just that here the meat was shown uncontrollable and it was difficult to understand what was happening on the screen.

E
Eon 02.09.21

Damn, I'm so interested in what kind of characters there will be direct wah!

V
Voldo 02.09.21

This is the kind of TM I was waiting for. With large arenas, full destructibility, lots of peaceful cars, beautiful graphics and powerful online content. Helicopters and sniping - unexpected. Let's see what happens. Look at the single.
The design of the cards is generally mega. The explosions are not impressive yet, I hope they will be corrected later.

U
Ultra_DL10 02.09.21

while it's damp

U
Ultra_DL10 02.09.21

while it's damp

I
IDavidI 02.09.21

The game is of course MUST HAVE !!! But on the hike, they abandoned the old characters :(: cry:

I
IDavidI 02.09.21

The game is of course MUST HAVE !!! But on the hike, they abandoned the old characters :(: cry:

O
OkaRin 02.09.21

[b] Eon [/ b], Yeah, I'm also terribly interested in Persians.
That would be some thread of threading)) ...
For the gameplay in principle, you can not worry.
Does the same command do?
Yes, and Jaffe will not let them coax TM: gigi:.

O
OkaRin 02.09.21

[b] Eon [/ b], Yeah, I'm also terribly interested in Persians.
That would be some thread of threading)) ...
For the gameplay in principle, you can not worry.
Does the same command do?
Yes, and Jaffe will not let them coax TM: gigi:.

I
Ilyusha 02.09.21

shit IMHO, it looked very miserable
now not in the 90s, but in 2010, it was possible to do something with the physics and destructibility of the

interstate 82 of the 99th year of release looks better

Z
Zoder 02.09.21

[b] Ilyusha [/ b], do you need a simulator physics in the arcade?

S
Sh1nn 02.09.21

The cards in Nuke mode are too huge: eek:

[quote] But the campaign they abandoned the old characters [/ quote]
The single has not been shown yet, they only showed the battle of factions in multiplayer.

Here's everything we know about the plot and singleplayer:

[b] STORYLINE [/ b]
High atop his penthouse office, a mysterious ringleader named Calypso lords over the contest of vehicle combat known as Twisted Metal. He returns again to host the ultimate contest of skill and destruction. Contestants have been chosen to compete and, should they emerge victorious, win whatever prize their heart desires.

[b] UNIQUE SINGLE-PLAYER CAMPAIGN [/ b]
• Fight for the prize of one wish fulfilled by Calypso, the Twisted Metal mastermind.
• Twisted Metal will feature full PSN Trophy support, making players' accomplishments that much more satisfying.

[b] UPD: [/ b]

[quote] 99th interstate 82 looks better [/ quote]

[img] http://www.gamershell.com/static/screenshots/354/10132_full.jpg [/ img]

You're a balabol ...

[b] UPD 2: [/ b]

Here is a full-fledged trailer from e3 2010, it seems like it hasn't been posted here yet.

[url = http: //e3.gamespot.com/video/6265796/] http://e3.gamespot.com/video/6265796/ [/ url]

Z
Zoder 02.09.21

[quote name = "Sh1nn"] Here is a full-fledged trailer from e3 2010, it doesn't seem to have been posted here yet.

[url = http: //e3.gamespot.com/video/6265796/] http://e3.gamespot.com/video/6265796/ [/ url] [/ quote]
Wow, a full-fledged trailer is blowing the tower! You can heat the saw on the asphalt and throw it at the enemy. You can shoot from some grandfather's car in a hospital bed with wheels, u-ha-ha: D

d
denraz1 02.09.21

[Quote] shit IMHO, it looked very wretched

now, not in the 90s, but in 2010, it was possible to do something with the physics and destructibility of the
interstate 82 of the 99th year of release looks better [/ quote]

Iron will not pull ... There is no cooler part 2 and will not be. .. IMHO