3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nagibator666 02.09.21 08:05 pm

Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse HD

Genre: Platformer
Developer: Sega Studios Australia
Publisher: Disney Interactive Studios

Description:
Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse HD is a re-release of the game about Mickey Mouse, released in 1990 on the Sega Genesis. For the remake, the graphics have been completely redesigned in 2.5D, the controls have been improved, and the music has been updated. In addition, some new gameplay elements have been added, although the plot is completely identical to the original.

Gameplay 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPIdlStXJn0

Screenshots

[spoil]

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

[/ spoil]

8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sharu 02.09.21

Another destroyed childish nostalgia? (((

M
MRDrama 02.09.21

Hmm ... on the videos it looks quite good and generally better than the recent DuckTails.

I should check it out today.

G
Grieverr 02.09.21

What a cool game. First impressions are at the level of the best Nintendo platformers.

V
Vadimeys 02.09.21

Yesterday launched-played much better DuckTails

M
MRDrama 02.09.21

Yes, yes - I have the same feelings. The game is good enough, and compared to DuckTails, it's generally a tower

E
Esperanza 02.09.21

crooked 

n
nagibator666 02.09.21

The son is just delighted with the game. Quite cool, they pumped the Sega incorruptible woman, as if a completely different game.

Modified on September 5, 2013 by nagibator666

P
PortalX3 02.09.21

Just passed. I liked the game very much. Moderately difficult, very atmospheric, interesting levels and enemies. Much better than DuckTails.

I played on the keyboard: arrows - walk, space bar - jump, counter - throw an object. That's all control)

The short one is just very - Steam shows that I played for 2 hours in total

Modified on September 6, 2013 by PortalX3