3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
- = Ruslan = - 02.09.21 08:12 pm

DARK

CYJVrcY.jpg

e1db2aa0f9e37fcd0802c2f4f63d6e6c.jpg

Description: The modern world is full of incredibly terrible things, it is flooded with vampires and other evil spirits. The main character, Eric Bane, wakes up these days and does not understand how he got here, and what happened during the time he slept. Moreover, Eric is also a vampire, which is not very happy. In the Dark project, you must not only move and act unnoticed, but also show your vampiric abilities. Depending on the level of the character, you can form your own style of play. Dark is a combination of stealth and RPG; the story is dedicated to a certain vampire living in the "modern world". One day our hero wakes up in a bar with amnesia typical for such situations. What happened before? How did we get here? .. Using vampire superpowers, we will explore the "world full of blood and darkness", and try to regain our memory. 

System requirements: Operating system: Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
Hard disk space: 4 GB
Sound device: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Video card: 512 MB video memory (NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT / ATI Radeon HD 4670)

GAME ONLY FOR PC and XBOX360

Stealth action with RPG elements: earn experience, make choices in dialogues and learn new abilities to become the ultimate predator.
Use impressive vampire skills and terrifying melee attacks to destroy your enemies, become invisible, sneak up to a doomed victim and tear it apart with your bare hands.
Make your way through a variety of environments, from the city museum to the vampire lord's fortress hidden under a skyscraper.
Impressive use of cell shading technology. Personally, I myself played the game on the PC, the game is normal, even stealth is addicting! I liked the game, the graphics are not great, but pleasant, the plot and atmosphere are even very well conveyed, I advise everyone to play very little budget, but the game is interesting. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MSHgP-elkag Modified on July 5, 2013 by Wurz-7
8 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Novex 02.09.21

I liked the atmosphere in the game, I play in 3D mode so it generally looks beautiful: icon_wink:

P
PuzzleTech 02.09.21

The game is bottom, in a word. One of the worst games of recent times. 

I even wrote down a true review, I was not too lazy, because this rarely comes out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUZi5-tOZe4&feature=share&list=UUdnYXYR4vEwfSrZ5O-fYRtA

-
- = Ruslan = - 02.09.21

[member = 'PuzzleTech'], What's the big review here ?? You are commenting on the game itself and you haven’t told anything sensible, like you are on YouTube a whole carriage! 

Once again, I repeat the game is very, very little budget, what you wanted is a super grafon, developed by amateurs, probably only beginners, there is no dough and there is no cool graph and there is no animation either, they did what they could, an ordinary game, the process of the game itself is a norm to play.

So there is no point in judging the game. you have to pay for beauty! but there is no dough and there is no beauty, and reviews are not your strong point, so no offense.

Modified on July 9, 2013 by - = Ruslan = -

E
EthelWulf 02.09.21

Eurogamer - 3/10

Gameblog.fr - 3/10

Meristation - 5/10

Hardcore Gamer Magazine - 5/10

shielddevr

M
MRDrama 02.09.21

[quote name = 'Chief Keef' timestamp = '1373306850' post = '3433370'] Eurogamer - 3/10 [/ quote]

Lord, 3 out of 10! happycry.gif

M
MRDrama 02.09.21

Gameiformer is annealed:

Dark review: A Vampire Who Sucks At Everything

:-D

btv rating 2/10: icon_lol: 

O
Owl 02.09.21

The game is bottom, in a word. One of the worst games of recent times. 

I even wrote down a true review, I was not too lazy, because this rarely comes out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUZi5-tOZe4&feature=share&list=UUdnYXYR4vEwfSrZ5O-fYRtA

Dear friend, stop. I was upset with your GTA5 trailer, and then there is this. Shame, don't waste your time)

V
Vadimeys 02.09.21

[member = 'PuzzleTech'], 

thank you, the blood flows from the ears were notable