3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
realill 02.09.21 08:20 pm

Sorcery

The game was announced at the Sony conference at E3 2010. We are going to feel like a young wizard clearing dungeons from goblins and other wickedness using a magic wand. The wand is controlled by the Playstation Move.

At E3 it was announced that your character will own various spells that can be combined with each other, as well as their use will depend on the movements of the Move. The hero will also be able to transform into various animals, which will significantly change the gameplay.

Demonstration at E3
[youtube] http://youtube.com/watch?v=soOC3OIm5_w [/ youtube]

Screens:
[img] http://www.hookedgamers.com/images/1854/sorcery/screenshot_ps3_sorcery013.jpg [/ img ]

[img] http://www.hookedgamers.com/images/1854/sorcery/screenshot_ps3_sorcery009.jpg [/ img]

[img] http://www.hookedgamers.com/images/1854/sorcery/screenshot_ps3_sorcery011.jpg [/ img]
56 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aserp 02.09.21

[b] Firefly045 [/ b], zelda should be ashamed. For this is better

T
Tesla_F 02.09.21

[b] Aserp [/ b], I agree. Good use of technology, beautiful graphics, and if they also add a plot with a variety of locations, this is a must

T
Tesla_F 02.09.21

[b] Aserp [/ b], I agree. Good use of technology, beautiful graphics, and if they also add a plot with a variety of locations, this is a must

f
frukt 02.09.21

[b] Firefly045 [/ b], looks like a zelda again only in a new - and for zelda too - control. Apparently here you will have to actively clean up the dungeons and of course cast.

It looks normal, and with magic they can do a lot of fun. So far, there is not enough information.

f
frukt 02.09.21

[b] Firefly045 [/ b], looks like a zelda again only in a new - and for zelda too - control. Apparently here you will have to actively clean up the dungeons and of course cast.

It looks normal, and with magic they can do a lot of fun. So far, there is not enough information.

r
rivezico 02.09.21

this project impressed me even at the level of pre-alpha art. there will be not just a masterpiece, but a masterpiece.

the last guardian resting

r
rivezico 02.09.21

this project impressed me even at the level of pre-alpha art. there will be not just a masterpiece, but a masterpiece.

the last guardian resting

Z
Zoder 02.09.21

The game comes out only next year, it can still change for the better.

Z
Zoder 02.09.21

The game comes out only next year, it can still change for the better.

A
Aserp 02.09.21

[b] RiveZico [/ b], and what was in the pre-alpha? :) :)
I just didn't really follow the game, and now I'm going to buy 100%. This may never come out again. : eek:

A
Aserp 02.09.21

[b] RiveZico [/ b], and what was in the pre-alpha? :) :)
I just didn't really follow the game, and now I'm going to buy 100%. This may never come out again. : eek:

f
frukt 02.09.21

[off] [b] Aserp [/ b], watch showflow and read reviews about zelda. It should be a shame for the nonsense of comparing the two-minute presentation of a toy, which looks like a zelda only by the way of entering commands, and a prospect))))), with a game that a cloud of people has already tried in more or less working condition, and positive reviews have been left. [/ Off ]

f
frukt 02.09.21

[off] [b] Aserp [/ b], watch showflow and read reviews about zelda. It should be a shame for the nonsense of comparing the two-minute presentation of a toy, which looks like a zelda only by the way of entering commands, and a prospect))))), with a game that a cloud of people has already tried in more or less working condition, and positive reviews have been left. [/ Off ]

T
TomWert 02.09.21

the main hero without glasses ??? : eek:

T
TomWert 02.09.21

the main hero without glasses ??? : eek:

r
rivezico 02.09.21

[b] Aserp [/ b], in the pre-alpha of the art it was clearly seen what a terrifying potential for all the surrounding developers, the creators of this masterpiece have. after the release of this product, everyone will be voluntarily imprisoned in hell from despair and, moreover, this is not IMHO, although 120%

r
rivezico 02.09.21

[b] Aserp [/ b], in the pre-alpha of the art it was clearly seen what a terrifying potential for all the surrounding developers, the creators of this masterpiece have. after the release of this product, everyone will be voluntarily imprisoned in hell from despair and, moreover, this is not IMHO, although 120%

A
Aserp 02.09.21

[b] RiveZico [/ b], cool! :)
In general, I'm waiting!

A
Aserp 02.09.21

[b] RiveZico [/ b], cool! :)
In general, I'm waiting!

V
Valtron 02.09.21

Well, in the order of the phoenix and the half-blood prince, you similarly cast spells by waving a mote + add to this duels with other wizards, Quidditch and a time-tested plot. Sorceri will respond to this with deeper gameplay and graphics)