3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Esperanza 02.09.21 10:15 pm

Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta

Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta

fb5a7c142e147c0e48fa1eae4cf76a24.jpg

Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta is an original third-person action game with elements of a shooter, based on the adventures of the famous oriental traveler and merchant Ibn Battut, who traveled all over the Muslim world. 

The main character named Faris Jawad, together with his sister, goes in search of treasures in the footsteps of the legendary merchant. During the game you will have to visit the modern Middle East - the desert and the Atlas Mountains in Morocco, Damascus, the Egyptian port of Alexandria and the colorful city of Dubai, where solving difficult tasks will bring you closer to the treasures. However, smugglers, as well as arms dealers and the military, whose main goal is antiques, also want to find the treasure. Platforms: PSN, XBOX360, PC, IOS, andoid - 2013e9dbef067ce47a976b20af20e93a9674.jpeg393f7d536e27e55168dacee97709d00f.jpega43333b1e3d67979373774c9f4a08e12.jpeg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=x9dOhmPe_3U

24 Comments
Sort by:
S
Snacky 02.09.21

Hmm ... Something here definitely reminds me of Uncharted. I do not even know think.gif

M
Matthazard pururin 02.09.21

[member = 'Really'], I also didn't like the quality of the textures.

E
Esperanza 02.09.21

At first I thought it was trolling ai fan game) but in the end everything is being developed off for ps3 and boxing and pc) purely for banter, the game is shortertrollface_big.gif

N
Naughtydrake 02.09.21

The Arabs announced this game back in 2010, such a response to Ancharted on PC from the United Arab Emirates pfmen.png  But I hear for the first time that it is being developed in parallel on the console!mother-of-god.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9dOhmPe_3U&feature=player_detailpage#t=47s

Stoned plagiarism at 47 seconds! : facepalm:

Modified on Jan 24, 2013 by NaughtyDrake

S
Snacky 02.09.21

[quote name = 'NaughtyDrake' timestamp = '1359050200' post = '3078478'] Well done plagiarism at 47 seconds! [/ quote] In
my opinion, everything is plagiarism: from the name to the appearance of the protagonist

r
razgulnov 02.09.21

Looks very cool and budget-friendly: brash: 

N
Naughtydrake 02.09.21

Ancharted for the poor, so that's what you are))khm.gif

V
Vadimeys 02.09.21

It has long been known - Ancharted's Arabic clone for consoles and mobiles. Built on Unity

O
Oops 02.09.21

no time to explain, here is a map, look for treasures

IMHO they must stir up the trio

Ancharted for the poor, so that's what you are)) khm.gifthis is how Ancharted looks in the eyes of haters.

r
razgulnov 02.09.21

[quote name = 'KresTias' timestamp = '1359051865' post = '3078551'] this is how Ancharted looks in the eyes of the haters. [/ quote] :-D if ancharted went to hell, then it would look exactly like this 

N
Naughtydrake 02.09.21

Maybe the game will be held in development until NextGen is released?think.gif

For physics, animation and general visual style were clearly "ahead of their time" happycry.gif

V
Vadimeys 02.09.21

if ancharted went to hell, then it would look exactly like this 

In general, such an Ancharted looks like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50pNU2EFN_o

Maybe the game will be held in development until NextGen is released?think.gif

For physics, animation and general visual style were clearly "ahead of their time" happycry.gif

Especially a car driving without sound in a straight line where you need to turn

Modified on January 24, 2013 by Vadimeys

O
Oops 02.09.21

Maybe the game will be held in development until the release of NextGen? think.gif
For physics, animation and general visual style are clearly "ahead of their time" happycry.gifhello from the 90s, if the plot is not shit, then maybe a very emotional game will turn out

N
Naughtydrake 02.09.21

I will be held exclusively in Arabic with Polish subs! The original source rules Bl bleyat.gif!

With funding, the guys are in order, but their hands are worse than those of the Indians (I compare with those who made the last Alone in the Dark).

F
Formalin 02.09.21

Looks better than anch, buy it.

O
Oops 02.09.21

Looks better than anch, buy and pass?

r
razgulnov 02.09.21

When a helicopter exploded in the trailer, I really wanted to know what would happen next. Put me to sleep and wake me up when the game comes out.

N
Naughtydrake 02.09.21

Nauti Dog needs to try very hard in Ancharted 4 !, because the Throne under them began to stagger, and the reason for this is not Tomb Ryder, as previously thought, but Unearthed.happycry.gif

d
dozensnake 02.09.21

hmm looks cooler than Ancha

W
Wurz-7 02.09.21

Multiplayer crisp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdE9Unac29E