3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 08.09.21 10:33 pm

Game Impressions (Them Us)

Damn a gorgeous toy, just a ton of easter eggs from the first rezik, but why is there a rezik with only a normal camera and Larka in the role of GG, I really hope that the project will be completed.
How sad that such games practically do not come out, and even stumbled upon this one.
5 Comments
Sort by:
P
Palych Rocks 14.09.21

As for me, the game is just the fiercest feces

g
gekans 26.09.21

Quite a decent game for the fans of the resident, stuck for a couple of days.

a
alex 19061967 24.11.21

The only modern game worthy of a par with the best titles in the Resident Evil, Silent Hill and Alone in The Dark series. The game will tighten immediately, from the very first minutes of the gameplay and will not let go until the very end of the passage. But the game can still be replayed to get different endings. So there is an incentive for re-passing. After the first passage, a funny addition will open - Halloween Night. Wonderful graphics, excellent Russian voice acting, wonderful music, atmospheric soundtrack, fascinating gameplay, charming main character. The latest version of the game offers 3 game modes at once - classic with a fixed camera, 3rd person view, 1st person view - choose any one according to your taste and discretion. Many costumes for the heroine, some of them open as you progress through the game and endings in it, of which there are as many as 5 - as in the classic Resident Evil 3 (1999). There are also many puzzles that diversify the gameplay, mysticism, secrets - all in the best traditions of the genre. I will not retell the plot - everyone can play and determine their opinion about the game. The game can be considered a modern standard of the genre of mysticism and horror. I recommend the game to all fans of the Resident Evil, Silent Hill and Alone in The Dark series and just lovers of good games with an excellent storyline. Play - and you will not regret the time spent on the game. This game is a real MASTERPIECE. I gave her the highest score -10/10. Fabulous! The game can be considered a modern standard of the genre of mysticism and horror. I recommend the game to all fans of the Resident Evil, Silent Hill and Alone in The Dark series and just lovers of good games with an excellent storyline. Play - and you will not regret the time spent on the game. This game is a real MASTERPIECE. I gave her the highest score -10/10. Fabulous! The game can be considered a modern standard of the genre of mysticism and horror. I recommend the game to all fans of the Resident Evil, Silent Hill and Alone in The Dark series and just lovers of good games with an excellent storyline. Play - and you will not regret the time spent on the game. This game is a real MASTERPIECE. I gave her the highest score -10/10. Fabulous!

s
stasichx 21.10.22

Palych Rokov
Then go play GTA. And the game is really fire. I really went along with tormented souls

S
Shomron 20.01.23

I started playing. So far I like it. Despite the fact that ST does not fit any lags to my hardware, and there are no other problems yet.