3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lexa295 08.09.21 10:33 pm

D2 multi-window game on bnet (Diablo 2)

Good day to all! Please tell me how to run Diablo 2 game in multiple windows on bnet. And if that's possible, could it be done for Diablo 2 Resurrected as well? I think that this can be done by buying a second copy of the game on another bnet account or using some program, for example, sandbox. But I'm not sure about any of these options. Maybe someone can give an answer from personal experience. Thanks.
4 Comments
Sort by:
p
passed 08.09.21

Something like that. But since botnet is not needed, then the problem is killed in the bud.

R
RomanMixed 08.09.21

Lexa295
With Resurrected, you need to buy the game again, and on a different device.
Even if you do not plan to play in 2 windows, but, for example, one user plans to play on the PC and then continue on the console with the same Persians, you will have to buy the 2nd OO game

L
Lexa295 08.09.21

RomanMixed
It is clear, but it turns out that you can buy the game simply on another bnet account, not necessarily on another device. Found advice from bnet on a similar topic, but on the game WOW. There, they advised to buy the game on a different account and log in from one device under different accounts directly through the bnet application. In this case, it is necessary that the game was purchased on both accounts, as well as the playing time. I didn't know about the fact that you can't play from one account on different devices, thanks.

S
Slayer_S 08.09.21

Yes, you just buy the game for another account, in the settings of the battlenet application there is an option to launch several applications at once, so you may not even need a sandbox. And as far as I know, the Blizzards will do cross progression, that is, it will be possible to play on a PC, then save, exit and continue playing from other devices, without any second accounts and other troubles. This is in line with modern standards, and it would be strange if this possibility was not available.