3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Norm112 04.11.19 02:13 pm

dualshock 4 in the PC version (RAGE 2)

Anybody pc-version of the layout from Curling? I have DualShock it is not determined without additional software, neither via Bluetooth nor usb
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dako7 04.11.19

Norm112
Sorry will not hold. But what should be the only one that would to the PC version of rage to use the controller?

N
Norm112 04.11.19

Dako7
are you serious?!!!

M
Meysen 04.11.19

Dako7
What's wrong with that, many people like to play with a gamepad, xbox gamepad is connected safely.

S
Slipnot6 04.11.19

Norm112
No way. It does not support DualShock. Will either have to use scp driver and others like him, like ds4 windows or play through steam to enable the emulation controller.
And alas, any of these layouts in the game will display the buttons from the Xbox.

Dako7
Was 2019. Especially narrow-minded gamers continued to dictate others on what and what to play, openly wondering if it were somehow different.

D
Dako7 04.11.19

Slipnot6
And also in 2019 people do not read the messages and immediately throws. I asked, without sarcasm. I genuinely wonder why, with divine slavomira people play fps shooter on the gamepad. It's just not even an improvement. Simulators, platformers, even TPS shooters, really. But fps shooter on the gamepad, why? You are not? Or like autoaim that would not sweat much? Just a question.

S
Slipnot6 04.11.19

Dako7 wrote:
without sarcasm.
Even not really believe it.
Dako7 wrote:
But what should be a unique
Generally straight without sarcasm.

So, I'll give an example myself - played on a gamepad since the emergence in our country of playstation and then playstation 2, then buy a PC, played it for some time, buy the playstation 3 and 360 ixbk, long time to use these consoles once they are out of date, having sold them, leaving themselves at the controller from each and continued to play by connecting to the PC. After a while I noticed that I had used the mouse. When the new generation of consoles has bought the controller from each, the atmosphere in the room does not have to use kawamichi (the sofa, a PC connected to the TV, all that stuff). I have always lays two controller, for the cases when someone will come from friends, so we can play something together.

You definitely want to know all that?

s
sciteer 04.11.19

Dako7
I genuinely wonder why, with divine slavomira people play fps shooter on a controller,
Many people like to play the PC sitting in front of a big TV on the couch, someone is much easier than on a keyboard with a mouse sitting on a stool near the table.

N
Norm112 04.11.19

Slipnot6 wrote:
No way. It does not support DualShock.
The only comment on the topic. Thank you

D
Din Printer 04.11.19

Dako7
I too use gamepad for the game! With gamedom is the fact that the mouse and keyboard.