3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor24gr 08.09.21 11:18 pm

P2M 2ppl - two player build combinations (Diablo 2)

Please advise whom with what builds to take for joint passage together at all difficulty levels.

Desirable from characters
1-player: Paladin or Necromancer
2-player: Sorka, Assassin or Amazon capable of withstanding direct contact

There is no time to start the game several times with different characters / classes, so I want to choose once and play only with them. There are no plans to set any records. The main thing is to survive at all levels of difficulty, so that it is interesting to play and pile on cows and Diablo on Hell.
23 Comments
Sort by:
m
mafuсka 08.09.21

1) hummer
2) close

a
aaaaaSHKA 08.09.21

1) Paladin for prayer and meditation
2) Sorka for static field and shivering armor (basic combat skills)

a
aaaaaSHKA 08.09.21

Don't listen to this Obsessed, he doesn't fumble.
Download static field and shivering armor, it's not for nothing that the verses say:

SpoilerStatic field and shivering armor -
Basic combat skills.
Static field and shivering armor
I farm runes for runwords for them.
Even the brute himself is afraid of them.
Static field and shivering armor The
Static will remove, and the armor will finish off.
I take out the entire Uber in five seconds.
Static field and shivering armor Meth
, baal and di are shaking in the corner.
I scored 500 fcr for them.
Static field and shivering armor Pile up
mobs from neighboring games

O
Obsessed 08.09.21

aaaaaSHKA, look PPC, people are completely in krinzh .. (well, I got some treatment: D

I
Igor24gr 08.09.21

Obsessed
Thank you! I especially liked the option Pal + Nekr) but a friend probably won't want to play as a man. Perhaps then you will have to stop at the version of the Amazon with the Avenger.

r
rambler87 08.09.21

You need two seas to fly together, that's all, it seems?) Well, if there are no days, of course. In general, I wanted (who wants?) To pass without toxins and three purely 3 different elements with litters

I
Igor24gr 08.09.21

rambler87
"Two by the sea" = "Two magpies"?
And what are the "days"? This could not be translated

p
passed 08.09.21

Igor24gr wrote:
What are the "days"?
These are the days of the swipe. Or spice.

rambler87 wrote:
toxie

S
Sayyouneed 08.09.21

goof with a scamper, a clear bundle

F
FludoTron 08.09.21

Sayyouneed wrote: a
goof with a scamper,
he did not specify what to play on the playground

r
rambler87 08.09.21

passed
)))
In general, three magpies are necessary)

O
Obsessed 08.09.21

rambler87, write beautifully: chelik how lakh plays with nipples azazaz

Igor24gr, tell her that necr is a "witch"! ;-)
but most importantly, fell will catch all the poor, SHARE WITH HER! I had a sad experience (

H
HighDegree 14.09.21

Necr (Raise Skeleton, Skel. Mastery, Corpse Explosion) + any of:

Hammer - will treat Concentration and Vigor, make the first corpses for making skeletons and casting CE, deals very high damage.

A special paladin for the cowshed (Defiance, Holy Shield, Conviction) - at first this is so, but with the advent of Conviction, he greatly buffs skeletons and CE, and Raven Claw in his hands with the enchant sorki buff is effective until the end of the nightmar even by 8 pp. In the normal and NM cowshed, it looks almost like a blizzard. In the hell cowshed, he already works in his specialty (with the Holy Shield in his hand, he collects cows in a compact pile and convinces them with the help of Conviction to relax and have fun).

Any sorka - will help with static and other damage. For the classics - only blizzard, on LoD'e light is still very fashionable.

Any Amazon - is also an alternative type of damage, and the necr will do a great job for her. For xks and baalrans - fury without options. In on the classics is not very (only a cowshed and one more location).

By the way, summoner's skeletons, coated with enchant and BP, annihilate everything on the normal (almost everything on the classic normal), even without the magic bow.

b
broominspired 14.09.21

HighDegree
Quatuor Coronati as Ministry of Magic))

I
Igor_KA 14.09.21

FludoTron
We will play on Battlenet (or whatever is official there) in D2R

F
FludoTron 14.09.21

Igor_KA
well, if you want more profit in the beginning, do a blizzard and a hammer-fell, they are less dependent on gear

b
broominspired 14.09.21

FludoTron is
close to malice by measure: freak:

C
CorvinOk 18.09.21

Obsessed
Obsessed wrote:
smiley with conviction aura ("conviction", green) + amazon on lightning darts
I didn't expect from you, Can you Pala with a green Aura and the Zeal Skill, or as noobs and newbies who love English call him - Zeal, clear to do, such a Saint will have more war and Otzhora even without an aura fanaticism, even without them in Dracula's Perches, and more Damage, and finally he is smart!

O
Obsessed 18.09.21

CorvinOk, what can you expect from a cheek who does not play Devil Two? )) and what a big deal with the convoy, there is only one laugh ..

S
Sweety_Mustard 18.09.21

CorvinOk wrote:
at least in Dracula's Perches, at least without them,
I remember that Corvinok called everyone who puts these peppers on anyone except Smither ^^
Obsessed,
by the way, even the fts bear had norms - although there was still a worm crawling and the mobs were in the camp, that is, since the zealot, they did not hit him.