3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Straik29a 08.09.21 11:18 pm

Tell me how to make the right necromancer (Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous)

I want to call on all uncleanness and it is desirable to buff it up, to strengthen it. I do not understand what characteristics to download. There it is generally not clear for what spells inta, wisdom, charisma are needed ...
8 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kazuma Sato 08.09.21

There is no necromancer as such, however, as an option, take the class of the sorcerer and you can choose the inheritance of death (undead or something like that), the profile characteristic is described in each class, and for one class one characteristic is responsible for all spells (intelligence for wizards or, say, wisdom for priests) , you can choose a dhampir by race, he is undead, after all, and the mythical path of a lich, so a necromancer is concocted (and for clarity, when you create a character, the required parameter when scattering characteristics will be marked with an icon)

M
Morgul515 08.09.21

An inquisitor with a call for messengers can still come up, one of the most powerful summoning classes.
Well, or take an ordinary magician with the school of incarnation, since it gives traits to strengthen the summoned creatures.
School of Necromancy is more about debuffs than about summoning skeletons

a
arsunor 08.09.21

Straik29a
Video on YouTube googled: OP Necromancer Summoner Vampire Build Guide - PATHFINDER WRATH OF THE RIGHTEOUS

And you will be happy!

A
Art737 08.09.21

Straik29a
Nekra is best done from a priest - in this regard, it is better not even to look at a sorcerer and a magician - the sorcerer's afterlife legacy is useless from deducting damage and you get the spell to summon the first undead much later, and the magician ... Well, as a backup option, but as a pure necromancer, in my opinion, he is rather weak and is more suitable for a combination of different schools.
When sculpting a decent nekra build there are two ways (not a typo). The first is to maximize wisdom and dexterity.
Wisdom is the main mental stat, and dexterity is for hitting with debuffs, which are up to the ass. Then you need to take a well-aimed shot, close-range shooting and the chosen school of necromancy. And that's it - the build is ready. You shoot your enemies with rays of diarrhea and bring down death spells.

The option is more interesting through charisma. You also maximize her and wisdom, you take perks for energy conduction, perfect summoning and bonus summoning, and then bring down everyone with skeletons and conducting negative energy from behind their backs. You will also need to choose any deity with the domain of death - so that you yourself will not. energy did not hit and to expand the arsenal of the necromancer.

PS. And then there is the mythic of the lich, who, it seems, needs a magician with a bunch of intelligence.

M
Morgul515 08.09.21

Art737
I 'll try to make such a necromancer priest, a messenger summoner, otherwise I started playing the game as a magus, so, as a result, Volzhives and Camellia are very similar in gameplay to a magus.

F
ForestNub 08.09.21

Morgul515
lol what are you reading dampir + kuro mage, he purely without a fit receives a buff for summoning undead by 4 strengths when using his blood, and so on as in embodiment

M
Morgul515 08.09.21

ForestNub
would be interesting if the buff of the Cruoromancer was combined with an increased summoning, and so the herald summoner with the domain of death looks more interesting

A
Art737 14.09.21

It is easier to take an ordinary spell master or arcanist, from whom you can spend 1 perk for double reinforcement of any magic in general and a summon buff. Kuromancer is more of a role-playing option than a practical one - there are many options for mystical casters that will be an order of magnitude stronger than him in his own specialty.
PS. Kuromancer cannot be a dampir - class requirements.