3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lablador 08.09.21 11:18 pm

PS5 and mouse with keyboard in shooters

Bought a PS5. Before that I played on PC since 2009 in the shooters of the Battlefield series, until the beginning of this year I played for five years in Battlefield 4 and did not know grief, but in January of this year my GeForce 760GTX went out of order and looking at the prices of video cards I decided that it was more profitable to switch on the console. But picking up the joystick, I realized that it was a pain, I decided to connect a keyboard with a mouse, but when I entered Battlefield 4 I could not find how to activate the keyboard controls. Does Claudia support Battlefield 4? And what games support control from the keyboard?
9 Comments
Sort by:
X
XOPSSS 08.09.21

PS5, like PS4, supports the keyboard mouse, but only in those games in which this feature has been pushed. And yes, not every keyboard mouse will be cut off. My hyper x was cut without problems (you can look at the model in the profile). What games are supported? For many I will not say, but Battle, kolda, doom for sure yes!

R
RicoChico 08.09.21

Doesn't support for obvious reasons.

P
Podvipodvertov 08.09.21

Taking this opportunity, I also want to ask a question so as not to create a second topic of the same - on Xbox Series X, which keyboard and mouse is suitable?

b
barabear 08.09.21

Podvipodvertov
Any with usb connector

Lablador
Through the converter you can connect any keyboard and mouse, there you reassign the controls as needed, but the mouse sensitivity will be limited by the maximum sensitivity of the sticks.

W
Wаlking in dark 08.09.21

Podvipodvertov
Take a console and play the keyboard, well, such a thing. Although, of course, everyone decides for himself how it is more convenient for him.

L
Lablador 08.09.21

If Battlefield 2042 comes out without keyboard support, then you will have to think about buying a video card.

P
Pavel rally 08.09.21

Lablador
In order not to wait for an answer here, write in the search engine PlayStation 5 keyboard mouse.

A
Alik Dynnik 29.11.21

It is better to play with a joystick than with a mouse to earn yourself a tunnel syndrome. You. do not know what is tunnel syndrome? When you find out, it will be too late.

b
barabear 29.11.21

Alik Dynnik
If you play with an ergonomic mouse, nothing like this will happen. ...