3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mikhail Kazakevich 08.09.21 11:18 pm

Where can I find a storyteller? (Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous)

I don’t understand where he’s looking for. Tell me please.
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei YP 08.09.21

Mikhail Kazakevich
At the beginning of the game, after he got out of the dungeon and after a fight with demons he ended up in a tavern, you can find him in the city in the black wing of the library according to the main quest that you get from Irabet.

V
Vampir-ditrix 08.09.21

In the first two chapters in a tavern in the city
In the third, after you complete the quest to kill the dragon, he will appear in the castle on the street

x
xim_era 14.09.21

Climbed the whole city, not in the tavern, not at the gate. Can anyone have a screen? Is it displayed on the map?

A
Andrey Khasanov 14.09.21

Initially, there is no storyteller in Dresen. You will meet him on the quest "Dragon Hunt", where he will be glad to meet you and say "let's talk in Dresen". After that, look for him in the city, he is not far from the entrance to the citadel
xim_era

S
SuperMegaBot 14.09.21

A storyteller stands in Dresden

G
GrayMossZT 18.09.21

SuperMegaBot
And where to find it after the first chapter? When the hub has already moved to a camping camp.

e
euganis 18.09.21

The same question, where is it in chapter 3, before the assault on the dresen. Namely in the camp?

O
Oleg Sokolov86 18.09.21

He does not wake him up in the camp, he will only appear when you captured Dresden and completed the Dragon Hunt quest.
It can appear only once in your camp if you have fulfilled the conditions.
Chapter 2 You talked to the dwarf in the tavern, he will say that he last saw the storyteller in the libraries.
You came and saved the Storyteller in the library, return to the tavern and talk to him, he will say that he was looking for a note that is located in the Gray Garrison, this wakes up the final chapter.
3. Chapter 3 You automatically move to the camp of the crusaders after the video where 3 armies will stand, you will be asked to walk around the camp not far from the command one on the right side, Nanyu wakes up and the storyteller gives the note that you found in the Gray garrison and the storyteller will then leave the camp. And then, as I wrote above, you need to capture Dresden.

G
GGame 26.09.21

Mikhail Kazakevich
will meet him there on assignment. where necessary, together with a dwarf who owns a pair of axes, the task of hunting a dragon. After completing, the narrator will be in Dresden next to the citadel on the map will be displayed

w
wolsu 28.10.21

Here's a guide where to find the Storyteller in all chapters - https://wol.su/guides/8642-skazitel-v-pathfinder-wrath-of-the-righteous-gde-najti.html