3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
prjanik1975 08.09.21 11:18 pm

Can't Kill Minago (Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous)

I don’t understand what’s the matter. On the third floor, the squad is met by the demon Minago with several henchmen. After the conversation, the battle begins. And no matter what the whole detachment beat her with, she does not die. Such is the bug. Her henchmen lie down normally, but she just can't. Some kind of technical bug. I have already created another character, and again went to this place - and that's it, I stood up tightly. At the same time, two in the group have cold iron - it does not help. Has anyone come across this?
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei YP 08.09.21

prjanik1975
She cannot be killed in this place, as it is intended according to the plot. After the battle with her, you will wake up in a tavern, where the crusaders retreated.

v
vincent25 08.09.21

prjanik1975
Trainer turn off the smart guy )) number 1))

S
Sweety_Mustard 08.09.21

Oh those restless powergamers XD

p
prjanik1975 08.09.21

Andrei YP

So I don't use the trainer, that's the mystery. Yes, I have often come across the fact that trainers with the "immortality" option enabled give such an effect. But here I have this without a trainer.

A
Andrei YP 08.09.21

prjanik1975
I didn't write about trainers. I don’t know how they affect the game - I didn’t use it. The first battle with Minago does not last long, then she freaks out and after the cut scene you are cut off and wake up in a tavern, you were dragged there by other crusaders.

D
Daqery 08.09.21

There you need to lose all HP, to activate the dialogue, and therefore conflicts with trainers. Now I created a new Persian and pumped it through CE. For about 2 minutes she was pounded until GG fell.