3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mind_Flow 08.09.21 11:38 pm

How to start a relationship with Arushalai? (Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous)

tell me the simplest way
5 Comments
Sort by:
R
RITCHII 03.11.21

The simplest one is to put her in bed, but seriously, there in dialogues she will remember her succubus kisses, GG will have an option, like I want such joy, well, there it will go like clockwork

S
St_Slave 03.11.21

First, to support her in everything; do not allow yourself too much (there will be a moment where the GG can kiss her without permission); do not offer her to "have fun"; do not take with you to the brothel where she used to "work". In general, Arushalai, the former, forgive me ..., but builds a "girl" from herself. And the GG needs to behave accordingly. If at the beginning of Chapter 5 she comes to you, then you are doing everything right.

S
St_Slave 03.11.21

In Chapter 5 (if he was kind)
Spoiler Arushalai, in the course of her personal life, will change her outlook and become an "ordinary girl". As a result of what it will be possible to sleep with her Is it possible to have an affair with the evil Arushalai? Most interesting (I guess not).

E
ElfFromCupcake 18.03.22

St_Slave
Yeah, but you can screw her up either by dragging her around Alushinirra or in the 3rd act you will try to hit her up... I did both and I just don't have a dialogue to romance her... I'll get the "Lone Wolf" achievement.. .

K
KravinAndrey 05.05.22

St_Slave
Possible. If you are a demon. But it's more like a cupcake than a novel.
UPD, what a terrible word is censored, apparently the moderation and the site administration are very deplorable with this, since the word is prohibited ...