3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kozyrqka 08.09.21 11:38 pm

Redeeming gta 5 code on ps4 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I welcome everyone. Recently I bought a PS4 for my use and naturally bought a couple of games for it. I am a beginner in this business, the console is my first and I play for the first time on it ..
So I bought this GTA5 console, when the game came, I started to run it. I started everything without problems, I play until today, but after some time when I bought it I noticed that this game is in some kind of Premium edition version, I started googling what kind of code was attached to it and where to enter it. Well, then I found what this version is and how to activate it, and I found that the kid entered this code in the game itself, there is such a line from the PlayStation store, well, I actually entered it there, but nothing happened, I re-entered the game, but nothing changed , wrote Rockstar and have not received a response until today. Maybe you know and can help me with this problem? (
PS The next time I entered the code, it writes that it has already been redeemed and activated, but there are no changes in the game (help me please
2 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik_mc_kawai 08.09.21

go to the PS Store itself and select the redemption codes
there, enter and it should work, if not, then I think that you bought a boo disk and the code has already been used

k
kozyrqka 08.09.21

Lelik_mc_kawai
A new disk, sealed in a new package, the code that I entered was naturally not used, and I activated it because when I entered the code for the first time, it was not written that the code was already activated, but simply write a confirmation that the code was activated on the console