3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kordik 08.09.21 11:38 pm

Game crashes on startup (Injustice 2)

Friends, please tell me how to solve the problem. The game began to crash at startup, played 46 hours, then did not play for a long time, now I start, the credits pass and before entering the menu the game crashes without an error, without any window, the rest of the games, incl. MK11 work without problems, tried and reinstall and change the resolution, and from the administrator but nothing helps, game license
1 Comments
Sort by:
W
WarlokIII 18.09.21

kordik
has already been fixed.
I have a different problem.
Yesterday I put it on a working computer in order to get stuck in the multiverse, to fulfill the requirements for the legendary multiverse. I did a good job in gear, in lvl, I fulfilled many of the conditions of the legendary.
I came home, I launch, a message, they say, a new item on the server, do you want to add.
Added, checked, everything is fine. The lvlys were preserved, the clothes were added.
But the legendary conditions are not saved. And when you enter the multiverse, all universes are pumped out, and training starts. Today I sat for 3 hours and walked through the tower of masters on "very difficult" for a legendary woman. Performed with grief across the floors. I made up the rest of the requirements for completing the rounds with special moves.
In general, how to save correctly, so that the multiverses are not wiped, so that every time at home you do not go through the tutorial and save the progress of the legendary multiverses?