3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nervios 08.09.21 11:41 pm

SDD (Disc) (Total War: Warhammer 2)

Computer characteristics in the profile. Pulls the game at medium high, the flight is quite normal .. But these long downloads simply froze, for a long time I could not play normally, just my nerves could not stand to wait more than three to six minutes each time. The game was installed on a regular gaming hard drive and tried to increase the download speed this way and that. Subtracted something like that, you need to put the beta of DIRECTX 12, put it, but it started loading by 10% faster, but still wait for long downloads every time! For a long time and persistently I read the forums about ssd disks, as many assured the downloads are faster. All the same, I made up my mind, I bought myself a disc specially for total war ssd, and a miracle! Downloads became much faster, it became much more pleasant to play :) !. So who doubts it, buy ssd you will not regret it! But there are nuances, you need to put DIRECTX X 11 if the game is on ssd. PS I will not advise which ssd to buy, you better think and choose for yourself, otherwise pebbles will fly into my garden. And yes, I play on Windows 10.
3 Comments
Sort by:
b
barabear 08.09.21

cap, any most common sata ssd already gives a noticeable increase in download relative to any hdd

N
Nervios 08.09.21

barabear
I wrote all this, for those who think and doubt :)

w
womihs 07.10.21

Nervios
Everyone decides for himself, but the era of HDD will not go anywhere