3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fa1kem 08.09.21 11:43 pm

Graphics Settings / FPS Boost (Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous)

The game is terribly optimized.
FPS drawdowns of up to 20 in open spaces are common.
These graphics settings helped me.

8 Comments
Sort by:
f
fa1kem 08.09.21

G
Gott mit uns 14.09.21

And do not say. The game has terrible optimization. Fps jumps, sometimes 190, and then 10-15.

c
concluding 14.09.21

I have 40 fps in the abyss. What is low, what is high. In general, the game settings are of little concern. And periodic drawdowns up to 10-20. And this is a 2080 card. Horror ...

G
Gott mit uns 14.09.21

concluding The
optimization in it is really awful. I don't know how this could have been done at all. Even Dogs 3 are doing much better for me.

B
Beirut 14.09.21

concluding wrote:
I have 40 fps in the abyss. What is low, what is high. In general, the game settings are of little concern. And periodic drawdowns up to 10-20. And this is a 2080 card. Horror ...
Ahahaha, I play the same FPS at work on the installation + -))))
This is a good indicator of how far from each other hardware manufacturers and bydlocoders

R
RITCHII 29.09.21

What did you want from the hand-held shovels? They sneeze on quality - they blinded and forgot. And the settings - well, for the sake of what we play, you can even remove it to zero and see blurry gear on the Persians, only in the 21st year of the 21st century you need to write developers for such things

A
AStarik 03.01.22

I've gone crazy with performance and decided to look for what they write, it turns out that there is not one like that, isometric RPG sucks resources like cyberpunk, horror, also lay it up to 10 fps, even in kp2077 there is no such thing

K
Kain054 12.09.22

concluding
on 3060 same bullshit