3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
James_Mails 08.09.21 11:43 pm

Missing squad \ "Mercenaries \" (King's Bounty 2)

In general, after the fight it was impossible to "heal" this detachment, well, okay, I went to look for where I bought them, ran around the whole area, did not find, I google - I find that merchant, I go to him and he does not have them ... Actually someone faced such a problem? Otherwise, they are great damage and in general my tactics are not the same without them = (

Spoilerhttps: //i.imgur.com/ODqPYE0.png
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarthKenny 08.09.21

James_Mails
This is not a problem - just some units from certain merchants only in limited numbers.

J
James_Mails 08.09.21

DarthKenny
Yes, I just noticed myself, I wanted to get knights, but they are not there, at the same time I noticed numbers next to the units when hiring ... It's stupid somehow, at such a pace by the end of the game I will fight against some boss alone spearmen, archers, magicians and dogs from the beginning of the game who were allowed
to ...

D
DarthKenny 08.09.21

James_Mails
Depending on the choices made during the passage, most units, including mercenaries, will become unlimited for different merchants.

J
James_Mails 08.09.21

DarthKenny
, well, if that's the case, then it's okay)

D
DarthKenny 08.09.21

James_Mails
By the way, if I'm not mistaken, there is a merchant on the windy shore with an unlimited supply of mercenaries.

J
James_Mails 08.09.21

DarthKenny
THANKS you very much, you are my savior =)