3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gh0sTG0 09.09.21 12:33 am

Advise on how to write a game

Good afternoon. MB who can tell.
Need a screen recording program.
Built into 10k xbox, and nvidia expirience does not suit me (the first one bothers me, the second writes me three times).
OBS writes well, without bsods and every time I press record ... But it has no background recording, no sound separation so that it only writes the game, but not the same YouTube playing in chrome.
Is there such an ideal program for me, so that I can write in the background for the last ~ 10 minutes, and write only the sound of the game, without recording sound from the same browser.
8 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kvasilich 09.09.21

Gh0sTG0
If you want to record only the game, take it and record only the game, where does the sound from the browser?) Sound from the speakers will be recorded in one track, whatever one may say. If you need to overlay a second track on top, then it is easier to do it separately through any audio editor.

G
Gh0sTG0 09.09.21

Kvasilich
So. Did not understand. What is the 2nd audio track? This is all about what and why? What are you suggesting on it?
* whatever one may say *
Twisted. The xbox app can do that. Those. if you write a game through it, then it only writes the game. And the video is only from the game. And the soundtrack is also only from the game. And it doesn't matter what else works there - a browser with YouTube, a music player, etc. He doesn't care, it only writes the game.
Yes, I would, in fact, use it ... If not for the last update in which, when I tried to write it down, it did not start randomly biting me without special circumstances. (not with alttab, the disk is not full, the percent / seeing is not overloaded, etc.). I knocked it out, I haven't even once, so this is it ...

k
kurskiy 09.09.21

There is no such program, at least from the popular ones. Neither Action !, nor Bandicam, nor Fraps, which has not been updated for a long time, can do this for sure. They all capture audio played through the device itself, not from a specific application.

G
Gh0sTG0 09.09.21

kurskiy
Tell this to the xbox application ... Which might ...
But in general, I realized that I had to wait ... hmm ... I must try to cut it again, there seems to be nvidia signaling that there is an update for firewood, the mb was corrected, hmm. ..
Well, or wait for the xbox update.

K
Kvasilich 09.09.21

Gh0sTG0 Why is
it difficult to turn off everything other than the game while recording? Or without a third-party music in any?)
Some far-fetched problem.
You can split audio sources and write a separate stream from the game via a virtual cable to the same obs, but why all these extra dances with a tambourine?

G
Gh0sTG0 09.09.21

Kvasilich
In general, yes, it is desirable, but not necessary. But then your version without the question about the sound? Not xbox app, not nvidia expirience. With background recording of the last ~ 10 minutes.
Well, or obs, yes. Discuss the power that you need to poke every time you want to start recording, and then go and clean the empty videos.
https://vb-audio.com/Cable/ is this cable here? Can he divide it himself? It's just that I didn't find the sound settings for output either in chrome or in the game, everything drives the sound to one of the most priority devices ...
PS the game is interesting, but there are periods ... farming ... And in them I cut something on YouTube, not muzlo, miscellaneous.
PPS Ok, let's go about the sound, Without sound with background recording, only xbox and nvidia experience can? or are there any other options?

K
Kvasilich 09.09.21

Gh0sTG0
Sound parameters are additional, and there the application sound is output to the virtual cable. In the cable settings, be sure to check the listening box in order to hear the sound from the game. Sound input from the ent cable is put into the observatory, and - voila.
But after restarting each time, the sound output setting from the application will have to be reloaded>)

G
Gh0sTG0 09.09.21

Kvasilich
I 'll try, thanks.