3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trondale 14.09.21 12:27 am

How do I connect a gamepad? (Tales of Arise)

My game does not see the gamepad from boxing and from ps4 to any. What's wrong?
6 Comments
Sort by:
T
The_Nego 14.09.21

everyone has it. waiting for fix

u
ultracain11 14.09.21

Look for the fix on the internet (just be prepared for the loss of your save).

a
alex 19061967 18.09.21

trondale
Download and install the game from the Fitgirl repack - after installing the game, there will be a fix for the gamepad in the NoDVD folder, insert it - and the gamepad will work, and all 25 add-ons will open. I did so myself.

d
dminry0202 18.09.21

alex 19061967
Where to insert?

a
alex 19061967 18.09.21

There and paste where the FLT tablet files are - Tales of Arise / Engine / Binaries / Third Party / Steamworks / Steamv149 / win64 (the entire path is written in the fix for the gamepad in the NoDVD folder) with the replacement of steamapi64.dll from FLT to steamapi64.dll fix The rest - flt.ini and steamclient64.dll - do not touch! Then, in order for the game to be in Russian, you need to go to the steam setting / setting folder and change english to russian in language.txt. After that you can calmly enjoy the game in Russian, with a properly working joystick, you can open all 25 add-ons and the game will be saved with all settings I have everything exactly like that.

K
Kiriia 02.06.22

If that save the old can be returned. You just need to create a new game and replace its saves with the old ones. Saves are located here: C:UsersAdminAppDataLocalBANDAI NAMCO EntertainmentTales of AriseSavedSaveGames