3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kaylet 04.11.19 02:14 pm

Not suitable CPU (Apex Legends)

Hello!

Guys, has anyone tried to solve this problem

the game swears that the CPU is not supported...
I know myself that my will not be supported, but I remember Far Cry 4 also did not support dual core processors, but there were craftsmen who were able to run it on two cores... do not have the same craftsmen for the Apex Legends?!

Thank you for your attention!

15 Comments
Sort by:
g
gennaz 04.11.19

Cailet
Imagine even if you run,then fps is 5 to 10 K/s. In multiplayer a little critical.

K
Kaylet 04.11.19

gennaz
why do you think so?! I play games that my iron does not have to run and pull, but I play on minimum 30 - 40 fps... that's so...

W
WanRoi 04.11.19

Cailet
I advise you to read https://www.playground.ru/games/apex_legends/
Solarsysteme REQUIREMENTS
to expand the horizons.

And then go to the forum to describe in detail what your problem is, - firshtein?

K
Kaylet 04.11.19

WanRoi
you apparently did not read what I wrote, or read, but did not penetrate... again, I play games that my PC should not run at all... play games, sistemki where exactly the same as in Apex Legends, and even much higher... and I play them with 30 - 40 fps... in Apex Legends themselves developed put this restriction... I asked could someone have bypassed this limitation...

W
WanRoi 04.11.19

Kylet wrote:
or read it, but did not penetrate..
What is there to understand if the modern game you need at least 4 threads in addition to the rest of the technical equipment.

g
gennaz 04.11.19

Cailet
I play them with 30 - 40 fps
In what resolution?

K
Kaylet 04.11.19

gennaz
in 1920x1080 - 30 fps, 1280x1024 - 40 fps... on two Monique checked...

a
agressorwolf 04.11.19

Cailet
It's like here you don't understand. You the man explains so - little system observe the minimum and you will have happiness, but you went ahead and say that playing OTHER games that also don't fit your compluter. And you still didn't notice that no one has written about your problem. And here's the answer (why is there no solution) - the game new this is the first, the second ONLINE game, and changing customer any mods are not is welcomed and can be banned, without asking what and how...

g
gennaz 04.11.19

Cailet
found this video with gtx 650.
Spoiler
See for yourself just 1440h900 resolution scale at 75%,something like 30 fps with dips up to 21K/s. So there is the CPU more powerful,and with your there's even a slide show would.

K
Kaylet 04.11.19

gennaz
well, if it's not themselves developed to optimize the game... out how to Escape from Tarkov - first, I played at 25 fps on the small map, now I play at 50 fps and at a very high 30 fps... I hope that developed Apex Legends will deliver optimize for low-end PCs...

O
OmNiUs Gen 04.11.19

do you have a cent worth?

N
NEKcv 04.11.19

try emulator instructions sde external but not the fact that will help, in the year of ITER 3 still had the problem.

D
DAMIRON30 04.11.19

well, I do what after the patch the game started to swear that my CPU is not supported. AMD Phenom II X6 1055T. So thanks that there are still PS4 which goes without problems)))

K
Kaylet 04.11.19

NEKcv
found on one forum that the game requires instruction SSE4.2, and I have SSE4.1...

z
zonner88 04.11.19

Cailet
Xeon E5450 - the same problem