3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JS_Denton 14.09.21 12:28 am

Bone Lodge (Riddles). (Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous)

In the bone bed there are walls with 5 buttons (circle, 3 * stars, etc. 4, 5 and 6 stars) How to click on them hints tell us I found 4 sheets. There are 3 walls with these buttons. One in the very center and there everything just works one of the combinations and a chest appears under the monument (the buttons are disabled). The second wall is at the top in the center, It works like 3 combinations, a secret opens and 2 doors (or 1 door) (but the buttons are not disabled). And there is a 3 wall on the right in the center (about 8 o'clock). There are two more pressure plates in the same room. And in this third room, more than one combination does not work for me, but it is clear that there is a secret room right on the right. The question is who opened it and how to open it?
6 Comments
Sort by:
a
arrafal 14.09.21

The correct combination is 5 (square), 1 (circle), 6, 3, well, stand on the slabs.
I did not find a clue for it anywhere, it was stupidly overkill ...

R
Rhiannon Byrne 14.09.21

Based on this note, also found in the box, I got a combination: a circle, a five-pointed star, a six-pointed star, a triangle. In this case, you must definitely stand on those two pressure plates.

A
AT_Sagor 14.09.21

Damn, what kind of pressure plates do you need to stand on? I have a mystery where, there are none (and both decided which is the third and where?). Only at the entrances were and where I met the plague dude, but there was no combination, and it was stupid to stand on the stove and pull one button.

The floor of the labyrinth is blocked and it is not clear how to get there.

c
chester1284 18.09.21

Rhiannon Byrne
Damn, thanks guys, I rummaged through the whole dungeon, I didn't find any clues to the last wall, although the perception is high, I find everything hidden

O
Oleg Sokolov86 18.09.21

https://games.mail.ru/pc/articles/secret/kak-reshit-vse-golovolomki-v-kveste-tainy-mirozdaniia-pathfinder-wrath-of-the-righteous/#gallery Just in case for everything puzzles, be sure to keep the Scientist Maiden Kitsune with you.

d
darkerthannothing 18.09.21

https://gamesisart.ru/guide/Pathfinder_Wrath_of_the_Righteous_Prohozhdenie.html#Act_3

here are solutions to all puzzles