3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Morpheus2001md 14.09.21 12:28 am

Weapon display cases (Encased)

Upon reaching 100 reputation with the "faction", a letter comes, they say: "Take the reward from the weapon case, code such and such." In the city in the Council and in the Church he took it. I couldn't find Carmine Heights at the Roadside Picnic location.
If anyone found it, write where exactly
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
SBGrey 14.09.21

but in Phalanx you don't know where the closet is, otherwise the message came, but where to look is generally incomprehensible

M
Morpheus2001md 14.09.21

also did not find it.

U
Urgash 14.09.21

SBGrey
I would venture to suggest that the phalanx cabinet is the safe of the local "Che Guevara". Since I have it hacked devils, even when I first entered the lock, I cannot confirm.

S
Straik29a 18.09.21

You can stupidly open it and pick it up without a turnip, I did just that))

m
main1991 18.09.21

Nope. Their. Just. No. They must be the same and named exactly the same. I'll make you laugh, there is also a "weapon safe" (which also opens after 100 reputation) at the "Whip" for "Sir Knight Baton" ... In the junkyard .. Where there are only heaps of garbage, "a couple of trailers", an arena and nothing else.

G
GrayMage666 26.09.21

Where in the Council and in the Church did you find them?

N
Noramel 03.11.21

If anyone is interested: there is a relic in the gun showcase at the Phalanx: +15 accuracy in servo armor. I didn’t see it myself in the temple, but I read that there is a relic: "stealth is available in the servo-armor."
Spoiler

N
Noramel 09.11.21

More weapons showcases.
In "Picnic" there is a relic of the Symbol of Freedom: opposite the scientist that the Forefathers exchange glasses, in the house where the granddaughter of our chess player is on the porch. Near the descent to the basement, where the tree is like relics - "apples".
Spoiler
There is a relic of Miss Norway in the Hlyschei settlement just opposite their princess.
Spoiler

N
Noramel 09.11.21

In the armory display behind Nakamura in her office is Anjin's sword.
Spoiler
PS: all windows can be opened in stealth by reading several detective magazines that increase crime by +20, because the effect is cumulative (just do not forget to leave companions as far as possible, because they can be caught instead of you).

N
Noramel 24.11.21

In Pocket Heights, right at the entrance to the lab with the isosuit (to the right of the door).
Spoiler
Only there is a typo: it increases heat protection, and theoretically you can make it so that you can heal from an ally's flamethrowers and your own Molotov cocktails.