3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trondale 14.09.21 12:28 am

Camp of the first settlers (Encased)

The problem is in psi radiation, I cannot reach the place where the beacon is installed. Climbed up a rope - dies, jumped with a knapsack - dies. By some miracle, he reached the clearing with the psychos on the right side, carried them out and that's it. I can't go anywhere because of the radiation.
9 Comments
Sort by:
U
Urgash 14.09.21

Need a church implant. Get it on the quest or just open the safe. Lies in the tab of quest items, equips in the relic slot.

n
norad75 18.09.21

There are two options.
1 - An implant that protects against radiation.
2 - A bunch of medical kits (with the help of them I overcame this location, but only then I realized that the implant was needed)

M
Massaraksh 18.09.21

You need to equip the implant / artifact of the church on the belt, which is stored in the safe in Santiago's office. At the same time, a violet protection field will appear around you, within which the psi-radiation from the vortex will be completely blocked. After that, both you and your partners will be immune to psi damage as long as they remain in this radius.

J
JustAnAngel 18.09.21

I don't even have a settler camp on my map: (
I walk around the square where they should be and I can't find ... maybe someone from the NPC needs to find out the coordinates?

s
sasha_kera 26.09.21

JustAnAngel
himself does not, he climbed everything around the vortex, there is nothing O_o

U
Urgash 26.09.21

JustAnAngel
It shouldn't be before the dialogue with Sherlock. Just follow the story.

s
sasha_kera 26.09.21

Urgash,
I understood what the joke was! When I reached the Khlyshchey camp, an ive jumped out and I thought that this was the base, I climbed and found nothing and dumped :) And then I decided to come back and saw reality!

S
Seijen 26.09.21

There is either a bug or something else, but when you find a Sherlock, the task is not marked completed, and when he says that he will be in the queen's camp, the camp still opens.

G
Guest 13.08.22

How Do i find the first settlers camp?