3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Com_Bat 04.11.19 02:15 pm

Watchtower government (RAGE 2)

Folks,good evening.
The watchtower of the government,destroyed.And there is still three containers.two found on the roofs but the third ?? Could you tell me where ? All over the place. The region of the destroyed road.
18 Comments
Sort by:
C
Com_Bat 04.11.19

Found ! The rest of the roofs on the left and right of the road two large buildings .

K
KsaKen 04.11.19

How to get over the gate? (unexplored area)

A
Amnepox 04.11.19

Com_Bat
go to the doctor (which in the marshes) perform one task and you will open its modifications - radar chests and stuff
otherwise, you will guides to ask, chests hell knows where

C
Com_Bat 04.11.19

Amnepox
Thank you so much !
Went to the doctor to look at the marshes .

g
geimer.by 04.11.19

KsaKen
Also found this and it's closed, there's another station, also closed, maybe the single will be open.

T
The X-Files 04.11.19

KsaKen wrote:
How to get over the gate? (unexplored area)
By the way there are for the passage of touchpads and I'm cleaning that Locke never found one touchpad operation Archont ,18 times running back and forth ,twisted scheme to the maximum that would explore the dark corners of the touchpad but never found one for this wall.

A
AlexeyMC 04.11.19

I actually got stuck on the first obuchalka where the dash should be 3 times to do. His mother, as to do that? wasd + ctrl is written there and nothing happens that would not be pressed. That kind of nonsense?

UPD. After watching VIDOS with the passage of understand All the time... tried holding kontrl select skills, to be somewhere else and on the contrary there on the go need. Pancake kick.

C
Com_Bat 04.11.19

People I hour ,did nothing to revive until climenole one clamp ,and the second when the white spot rasshiryaetsya in kreglicka time.

C
Com_Bat 04.11.19

People give me a hand ,how to open a door and opens it ??

G
Godhunter 04.11.19

Com_Bat
Come on, this is ridiculous offer. Another question - who is able to get in here? https://forums.playground.ru/rage_2/kto_smog_syuda_popast-978243/

C
Com_Bat 04.11.19

The same was not included here,but I do except the doctor no one spoke .So ride,pumped the gun ,car, racing wcstoul..

G
Godhunter 04.11.19

Com_Bat
All explained. This is a mission for pre-order for the pirates not plow(

C
Com_Bat 04.11.19

Godhunter
Bloodrock
We survive,and can throw then with the DLC already upgrade there,but to perekrashivat is not at risk.And then sohranki,then the new,Yah.

C
Com_Bat 04.11.19

Pawson and popolnyaetsya as the ammunition of the Phoenix ?

T
ThxDangerous 04.11.19

Com_Bat
from merchants

C
Com_Bat 04.11.19

Sharley1337
Even the traveling salesman ? SchA try.

C
Com_Bat 04.11.19

From the same easy under his nose.I taranum save.Bloodrock

T
The X-Files 04.11.19

How to get a Super bunker? in the story? screenshot of Loki forgot to do,under a rock.
accidentally opened Locke came in and can not come down the Elevator,and intercom to say that there is no access but I'm the PRESIDENT,all the powers are already there,the inauguration of fire and blood passed.