3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kostya HIRURG 14.09.21 12:32 am

hack for currency (pirate) (Escape from Tarkov)

Can anyone tell me how to add currencies? how many dug in the files and did not find
13 Comments
Sort by:
p
pasha30 14.09.21

C
Crosna 14.09.21

and where is this EFT directory? I do not have a Server folder in the game folder?

C
Crosna 14.09.21

I found along the path EFT user profiles and there is one file. We are looking for the amount of money you have and that's it.

K
Kostya HIRURG 14.09.21

pasha30
from the heart! I wanted
Crosna
this way, but in the file it shows only the amount at start, as I understood, by its amount of money I rummaged through the entire profile file and did not find it

d
deep1tone 18.03.22

SPT-AKI Profile Editor is the best solution in my opinion. There are a lot of other things besides money.

D
Den Ladovir 26.03.22

Does anyone know how to passively regenerate a character's health in a raid?

B
BlackTigerTK 26.03.22

Den Ladovir
I have already written in another topic - use suitable injectors. Only most likely it will be necessary to edit the properties. Although you can probably use any medicine or drinks / food. But in any case, you will need to edit the properties.

D
Den Ladovir 26.03.22

I know about injectors and their editing, but I would like to hang a passive effect on the character himself

B
BlackTigerTK 26.03.22

Den Ladovir
So try to prescribe an effect for some skill. For example, health. In the same place, if the skill is at the maximum, then buffs appear. That's where to add it.

D
Den Ladovir 26.03.22

BlackTigerTK
but this is already a good suggestion)) but can you tell me how to find the file in which the skills and buffs are located? but an example is better, if any) I know how to find specific buffs, for example, but I don’t know how to tie them to a specific skill (in this case, it would fit the “survivability” skill)

B
BlackTigerTK 26.03.22

Den Ladovir
Alas, I have not yet reached such an understanding of the game mechanics :-)

D
Den Ladovir 03.04.22

Does anyone know modders or know how to make mods?

B
BlackTigerTK 03.04.22

Den Ladovir
Go to the official discord channel of the SPT-AKI project and ask around there. You can also ask around on the official portal of the project, there, of course, moderators are present :-)