3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Urgash 14.09.21 12:32 am

Fishing (Encased)

In the southwest there is the location "Desert Lake Shore":
Spoiler
An absolutely peaceful zone with a fishing rod and a bucket for bait. In a shack nearby there is a chest, in the chest there is a fishing manual. In general, the scheme is as follows - we approach the bucket - craft bait from any hawk. We activate the fishing rod, catch the bait, wait 50 minutes (by default, the "Y" key). If a "bite" appears, pull the prey, if not, wait another 10 minutes. Anything can happen in the prey, apparently it depends on luck, so it makes sense to equip the "Relic Litomorph" and gobble up a lucky cookie. On cockroach eyes, it happens, necroids are caught. But most often the "Hook" relic is caught (+125 HP -20 all defenses):
Spoiler
Besides it, the following relics were caught: "Medusa", "Babylonian fish", "Anchor" and "Shell".
Now the actual question:
Who caught what interesting and what bait?
So it’s a useful place in itself, a legal cheat, in fact, is an exchange of cheap grub for expensive relics, but my fishing soul senses, there is a fish of my dreams in this puddle xD
7 Comments
Sort by:
E
Erizo_Loco 18.09.21

I caught one Medusa, Seashell and Rybka one by one. Further only the Anchors, although I would not refuse a couple more Shells (Who else was catching what?

U
Urgash 18.09.21

Erizo_Loco You are
confusing. The anchor is this relic:
Spoiler
A "Hook" type of religion is endlessly caught. Here are the following:
Spoiler For a
hike, except for 4 unique and endless hooks for sale, nothing can be caught from this puddle. I specially made 10 pieces of each type of bait, spent everything - the result is a mountain of hooks, some trash and a bunch of necroid corpses on the shore. In the incentive, too, the people were puzzled, the result is the same.

E
Erizo_Loco 18.09.21

Urgash
Exactly, 4 unique and hooks. But the hooks must be fixed, they are very expensive - imbalanced.

S
Straik29a 18.09.21

Thanks for the info, I found the book but didn't read it, I stupidly left))

Y
YaLAS 21.10.22

On the English forum and on Steam, people are saying people are catching ATOM Goldfish.
Spoiler (there it is +1 to one basic characteristic) But only at certain times of the day.

UPD: Gold is catchable, but it just gives +3 to charisma and -25 envy of everyone.

G
Guest 03.06.23

A golden Fish (Relict, +3 Charisma) with 10 Luck at night and a cockroach eye as bait

G
Guest 03.06.23

Sphere with tentacles, Relict but no effects 1500 gold