3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nic101 14.09.21 12:32 am

Tips \\ guides for \ "download \" characters (Encased)

I suggest you share your guides or post links to ready-made ones. I would like to at least superficially understand the variations of the possibilities before starting the passage. Maybe there is a "wikipedia" for the game?
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sapskerly 14.09.21

Nic101
At the starting location, if there is a possibility of picking locks, during the passage and dignity processing the doors are closed, and they can be broken indefinitely!

f
fa1kem 14.09.21

Nic101

w
wintermute322 14.09.21

I tried to play as a magician, it didn't squeeze, too scanty effects, little damage, the effects themselves are somehow weak, I started anew as a machine gunner in a servo armor, the damage from a machine gun depends on strength, and armor just gives as much as 5 strength when pumping, it seems to be going well.

E
Erizo_Loco 18.09.21

The psionics in the game are weak and uninteresting (Could at least add a fucking fireball, blink, telekinesis, at least some AOE? Dick was swimming there.

U
Urgash 18.09.21

wintermute322
Where did you get the idea that the damage of machine guns depends on the strength? Nichrome like that. Strength only boosts melee damage. The damage of any firearm from the characteristics of the Persian does not depend on the word at all. Only from the upgrade level of the barrel. Well, you also need to look at the type of damage and target resists, yes. And about the "magician", you are specifically wrong. Just his damage is boosted from the characteristic, and it is increased by religions, at least. The psionic is de facto the most imbalanced character in the game. 4 types of damage to choose from, tactical moves with teleport and castling, weakening, slowing down, paralysis, ignition, and a bunch of tasty things and endless ammo. The damage from a normal shot of an electric glove is one and a half times higher than that of a headshot from Svetka or Gyurza. The only drawback of the "magician" is a very small attack distance. But.
Erizo_Loco
Seriously? All this is available, and telekinesis, and AOE attacks and blinking, but the fireballs were not delivered to psionics, yes, the flamethrowers are throwing fireballs here. But who's stopping to pump high-tech weapons into psionics?

PS Another interesting point: take the invigorating teleportation perk and forget about fatigue when using castling from an electric glove. True, this perk is generally cheating, it removes 500 fatigue even with a simple exchange of places with a party member.

w
wintermute322 18.09.21

Urgash wrote: Where did you get the idea
that the damage of machine guns depends on the strength?
c the fact that strength increases the damage of machine gun abilities.

U
Urgash 18.09.21

wintermute322
Heh. Actually, the "abilities" of machine guns are bursts of different lengths, "fire saturation" and a tracer. The tracer does no damage. Saturation is an AOE attack in a cone, with a short burst for each target. But, if you look closely at the formula for calculating the damage from the queue, then we see something like: "Damage 40% + Strength * 2%". That is, Strength does not boost damage, but reduces the penalty, which, when auto-fired, initially as much as 60% per shot (in the case of Infinite, it is generally 80%, but there the influence of Strength is higher - 5% per unit). The denomination, that is, those numbers that are indicated in the parameters of the weapon, the machine gun applies only to a single one, and there in the formula, suddenly, not Strength, but Attention. And even a single basic penalty is 10%, but due to attention above 5, the damage creeps away for 100% of the nominal. So no, strength does not increase damage.

S
Straik29a 18.09.21

I found out for myself that the most imbibing thing is a sniper in stealth and the necessary perks

B
Bogdan26K 18.09.21

How to use the teleport? the creature does not fury.

E
Erizo_Loco 18.09.21

Bogdan26K
is the most insane feature of this game. You can swap places, you can port the enemy with psionics or a techno stick, but THERE IS NO TELEPORT YOURSELF AHAH A
chest or a barrel is also impossible, but damn it was still in Arcanum in 2001

U
Urgash 18.09.21

Erizo_Loco
Technically, this is a techno-stick and should teleport everything. But, she, the dog, is buggy and works exclusively for enemies. Because it is considered a weapon and does damage. Maybe in the next patches they will fix it (in early access it even worked somehow, although the game crashed xD).

2D2 26.09.21

People, why the passage in the stones from the cave under Nashville can be inactive?

X
Xndr DeKoz 26.09.21

I don't see any problems with pumping. I'm in the second act now. Level 21. A chance meeting with 3 mobies. 15300 each. 2 levels immediately took