3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alexanderfox 04.11.19 02:15 pm

The wall that breaks the Tyrant (Resident Evil 2)

What are the walls in the police station breaks the Tyrant?Also in General throughout the game?Why ask this question He is in print broke the wall when the protagonist was near the room the interrogation/observation (starting from the seventh minute).
8 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik Bobik 04.11.19

alexanderfox
No more.

L
Lavuer 04.11.19

All 4 walls are essentially: 1. when he kills Ben in the chamber. 2. Wall in print (if the noise from the other side). 3. in scripting the video in the garage. 4. glass greenhouse in the laboratory.

a
alexanderfox 04.11.19

Lavuer
in General, it's obvious mostly cutscenese,but in a live gaming option, only one, like((((which of course is for complete fun enough.Developed something greedy in the police station in terms of destructible walls.It still has 6 locations where it doesn't slide at all,so to speak of places of refuge for GG from the Tyrant.By the way I noticed something else:he breaks through that wall in print provided that blind on the second floor remains closed,ie if it is open with the lever it will be to you in the interrogation room I to you in blind.T.e you'll have to run around in a circular on the left side and on 4-th floor go to the right wing will go down the stairs and put out the helicopter and took then you again run he fetches a wall.Why this is the conclusion I rustled many times and it didn't break the wall,and down a stairway toward me.

a
alexanderfox 04.11.19

By the way and there are times when a Tyrant breaks the wall in print!In which cases and circumstances it does not?Only when I play Claire?I just played for the second is ridiculous for Claire, rustled behind the wall as I could and tyrant of the bypass came to me but the wall didn't break.Weird!!!Know exactly what first is ridiculous for Leon,the Tyrant breaks the wall,also on the second is ridiculous for Leon also breaks down the wall. But for Claire that I do not remember such a case. Developed apparently decided that Claire enough that the lizard breaks the glass in the interrogation room,so a Tyrant and does not touch the wall in print.Write a review who knows...will be interesting to read.

K
Konstantin Sherenkov 04.11.19

I have for Leon breaks

a
alexanderfox 04.11.19

Constantine Cherenkov And you wait in the interrogation room until he steps down,ie will be quiet!And then go out! Also, when you exit shoot zombakov which is in the neighborhood broke the window and you will have happiness like Kaplanova 22:44))))

N
Nurp 04.11.19

alexanderfox wrote:
you will have happiness like Kaplanova 22:44))))
Thanks, had a good laugh. Such Nezhdanov and teak can happen )))

a
alexanderfox 04.11.19

Nurp
Please.Kaplanova have already passed the nerves)))) and all because he plays games often.And indeed physiologically frequent fears will lead to that result.