3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vaipen 14.09.21 12:32 am

Which monitor is better to choose?

Hi people. There was a question about changing the monitor. Tell me pliz, is it worth taking a monique from HP or is it better to take Samsung or LG all the same. It's just that I already had things to do with monics and bodies from Samsung and LG, but from HP I used only printers, but I have not yet encountered monics and telly. I looked in the shops, the quality of the picture does not seem to differ much, but you can save well. But is it worth it, or is it better not to be goofy and take LG or Samsung.
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 14.09.21

Usually they choose from the characteristics of the matrix and the goals, and from the goals some other characteristics.
and so I probably dell the current for 60-100 + tr now with healthy screens, mostly seen on sale

H
Hattack 14.09.21

Vaipen wrote:
LG or Samsung
You would also add AOC to this list))))

V
Vaipen 14.09.21

MunchkiN 616
Why do I need a monique for 60k. For the big diagonal? So I already have a TV set connected to my pc. Only to work constantly lifting your head to the ceiling is not convenient.
Hattack
I saw their Monica. Even I didn't like the picture very much. And where will they take it in case of warranty repair, to China :)

M
MunchkiN 616 14.09.21

Vaipen
I just wanted ips 4k dell ultra sharp from 24 to 27 inches with good coverage of rgb and not very expensive, but they were from 2014-17 and as a result I bought ips lg 27 4k and I have a suspicion that it is too colored and somehow not very steep and not quite uniform in light and in viewing angles pitch-pitch.

V
Vaipen 14.09.21

MunchkiN 616
Duck 60k for Monique is now a bit out of my budget. I would have something in the region of 15-20k maximum. I would continue to sit on my old Samsung, but for the last time it has a slow ignition. The computer is already loaded, Monica still has a black screen. Maybe this, of course, does the adapter for the brain, but Monica does not have a shdmi input, so you can't cut it straight and check it. Actually, and for this, too, I want to change Monique, so that such garbage is not collective farms.

K
Kusalark 24.11.21

Lizhy very good Monica do.

P
Protocol10 24.11.21

Vaipen
I think that for a monik, if it deserves it, you can overpay without worry, because some jambs like color rendering, highlights, matrix speed, etc. it will be difficult to endure for years.

P
Pirat13666 24.11.21

Vaipen
Viewsonic has the nicest colors.
https://catalog.onliner.by/display/viewsonic/xg2405
https://catalog.onliner.by/display/viewsonic/xg240r
Best buy at the moment.

k
kuniliber 08.02.22

Samsung used to be cool. Now I'm using a second Benq monitor.