3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hudson 04.11.19 02:15 pm

Jerk-blow (RAGE 2)

Almost went the entire game, but just noticed that the Steam achievements still remained as a Rage (Kill 10 enemies using the pull stroke). How to do? CTRL+ direction (jerk) - he jumps to the enemy and releasing CTRL just beat using F (dogfight), or while holding down CTRL, press F, but then got the super-powers Throw? They starautsya? I do some jerk is not used (and furious too) just toss, swirl and jump on top, so not particularly delved.
3 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 04.11.19

Include faster use CTRL (when GH will accelerate holding down CTRL is not necessary) in front of the enemy and press F.

H
Hudson 04.11.19

saa0891
Well I turns out that I suddenly find myself in front of the enemy and stupidly beat his butt in the face. And according to my humble observations account adivce for it is not. Still something not what you do. All the skills learned to perfection (especially love the throw and the smash), but this one I was just in a stupor enters. On the other hand, if not the achievement, it would be me in the fence not rested.

D
Ded MastDay 04.11.19

Hudsоn
You need to pump the ability to Jerk-blow on the second level of breakthrough. Make the leap to the enemy (Ctrl) and immediately hit a Punch (F), during the execution of a jerk, and not when it ended. The direction of WASD to press not necessarily, it-only Dodge to the side. If you press Ctrl (hold it is not necessary), he will make the leap forward. There must be clearly in the timing to get the most obtained through time.

Yes, and Ctrl is not very convenient button to the ability, suggest it remapped in the control settings.