3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lobo 14.09.21 12:32 am

Lich Mythic Quest (Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous)

How to complete a mythical task in order to become a lich, I need to find a "mysterious place" somewhere in the south-west. And how can I not find something to complete the quest and become an immortal lich
18 Comments
Sort by:
M
MasterN00B 14.09.21

To become the master of the undead, you need to wait for the second chapter. Once in the location "Smile of a Leper" and after killing the Queen of Veskavor, go down to the dungeons. On the left side of the location there will be a lake, and on its shore there are many undead bandits who are constantly resurrected by a nearby rod. Take it with you (you can do this right during the battle). Further, in the location "Lost Sanctuary", after the battle with the undead priest, go to the basement - the illusory wall in the right side of the hall will dissipate as soon as you come closer (if you do not have a wand, the wall will not disappear). Once inside, find the desired NPC there and accept his offer.

L
Lobo 14.09.21

MasterN00B
I already did this to become an immortal lich after what you described

M
MasterN00B 14.09.21

Check the location where I have "New Elysium"

L
Lobo 14.09.21

MasterN00B Hike
I need to play further there is no arrow to go there

c
concluding 14.09.21

MasterN00B
Isn't Elysium on Azat's way?

S
Samsoton 14.09.21

A mysterious place is Arilu Vorlesh's laboratory in an abandoned house

S
Shutoker 14.09.21

Samsoton
The one in Dresen, or are there any specific coordinates?

M
MasterN00B 14.09.21

concluding
Yes, Azat's way. You will then be allowed to rename this location. And it seems that this place was called "Mysterious Place"

S
Shutoker 14.09.21

MasterN00B
For the lich, the mysterious place should be somewhere in the southwest, but how much in the south and how much in the west is not clear

S
Shutoker 14.09.21

Found, a desolate shack, below the bone bed and above the heart of riddles

S
Shutoker 14.09.21

L
Lobo 14.09.21

Shutoker
thanks now I will check

r
raspisnoy1 18.09.21

How can you recruit Zakarius to your side? Without becoming a lich (not necessary).
That is, to give 1- rod, 2- kill it, 3- ???

G
GillesDeVanz 25.09.21

raspisnoy1
only the path of the lich

F
Feyrock 25.09.21

Samsoton
And how to close the quest in this location? After taking the book and opening the portal, the Spiritual Ties quest hangs, as does the inscription "find the source of a strange feeling" in it.

M
Maxssiiim 29.09.21

Feyrock
1st floor of the laboratory
to the left of the room with the angel there is a room there with a magnifying glass icon - this is what you need (I had a bug that I didn't press the first time and didn't notice)

L
Light_Warrior 28.10.21

please tell me: I want to become a lich, now I took the rod of Zacharius, choosing the last option - "put in a bag". I have already freed Dresen, and I passed the canyon with the lost sanctuary, but having visited the sanctuary again now, I do not see this secret door, which is mentioned everywhere. Where and what am I doing or have I done wrong?

M
Melinar 09.12.21

Light_Warrior
Well, this should have been done before the liberation of Dresen, after all, in front of the signboard of the Blade of Valor, the holy wall carpet as Deiran called it, you get the third mythical level and choose which Path you will use, and before all these early desired ones you need to collect (Eon, Trickster and Licha) Either roll back to the liberation of Dresen if there is a save, or start over