3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeathColdUA 14.09.21 12:32 am

All cars disappear after a fast race on a bonus car (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

In short, this is not the first time I have encountered a long-standing problem. And it consists in the complete disappearance of all cars, after I pass at least one of any track in the fast race mode using some kind of bonus car. For example, I choose at least the same BMW M3 from the list of bonus cars, let's go for a sprint, after the end I go back, choose any track and as soon as it comes to choosing a car, an inscription appears on the screen about the absence of all transport. Therefore, the question is: What is it connected with and how to fix it? Because, I have already asked this question in foreign forums, but no one knows what this problem may be related to.

Game version 1.3 once borrowed from a friend, probably in 2008. Below is a screenshot of that very bug:
2 Comments
Sort by:
v
very ZLOY 14.09.21

Did you accidentally create a profile as a saves editor?

D
DeathColdUA 14.09.21

very ZLOY
Nope. My save was still old, when I didn't have the Internet. The game was played by itself, the save was also honestly created by passing the game. But I didn't change the game. She remained the same. But I have no idea where this bug came from.