3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-scv- 14.09.21 12:35 am

underground elevator (Surviving Mars)

where to build an underground elevator? I started a new game, I visit asteroids, there are no problems, but I can not stick the elevator. really demolish the placement point? is there a label? the elevator was studied almost from the start ....
in general, how does it look and where did it spawn?
4 Comments
Sort by:
F
Forgotten Knight 14.09.21

there on each map initially there are points of interest (1-2) for the scout (especially in those places where it has not yet been explored) these are the elevators, take a closer look ... When exploring such points, there are 2 choices: 1) send scouts and he will be lost (in fact, it will fall into the ground) 2) wait for the study of elevators

-
-scv- 14.09.21

no points opened the whole map, when creating new generations, I noticed breaks and their investigation (but breaks are not generated on every ...) apparently not lucky with this location .... I don't want to replay

N
No_No 29.09.21

-scv- the
best way to track is add to panel. Then you will remove it when it comes time to build an elevator

A
ALEKSSANDER 18.03.22

And how to put it? He writes to me: Is it being built at the exit to the surface or a tunnel under the ground?