3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Crosna 14.09.21 12:35 am

How to remove loot from the map at the end of the time? (Escape from Tarkov)

How to remove loot from the map at the end of the time so that it doesn't disappear and you don't die?
26 Comments
Sort by:
C
Crosna 14.09.21

I start the game for example customs. I run and collect loot in the container, I have only 4 free slots. So here's how to get out of the location without dying and at the same time keeping your loot and ammunition?

R
Ricch 14.09.21

You need to know the exit map for PMCs and wild ones, depending on who you play. You can find this information easily on YouTube or in Google pictures. You navigate by the map or video guide and leave the map.

If time runs out, your character will disappear along with the loot. You gotta get out before the end of time

C
Crosna 14.09.21

thanks

R
Rostan muggs 18.09.21

Crosna
in a pouch (container) loot never disappears, even if your character dies

d
deep1tone 18.03.22

the game option implies either a pouch or insurance of what the Persian is wearing before the skating rink. In short, the backpack will be returned, and the contents - alas and ah

B
BlackTigerTK 18.03.22

You can make it easier - in the base.json file of the desired location, change the escape_time_limit parameter to the desired one. And you can run on the map at least all day :-)

d
deep1tone 24.05.22

BlackTigerTK
I agree, only the loot needs to be taken out through the exits.
And you can also make all exits available, and you can also make an exit through an escape with the status of "deserter" with the preservation of loot =))

But this is rather in a different TOP =)))

B
BlackTigerTK 24.05.22

deep1tone
I am now using the MeanW-AllExtractionsAvailable mod to make all outputs available.
I stopped editing the duration of edits in location files - a bit tedious :-) I use the zz_kobra-AIO mod. It is simpler than SVM, but enough for me :-)

d
deep1tone 24.05.22

BlackTigerTK
Yes, I have tried them. That's why I liked SVM, you don't need to keep a lot of mods, it alone replaces many. And as I understand it, GOST is still finishing up =))

B
BlackTigerTK 24.05.22

deep1tone wrote:
And as I understand it, GOST is still finishing up =))
He wrote that he is waiting for 2.4.0, so for now he does nothing more with SVM.

d
deep1tone 24.05.22

BlackTigerTK
Judging by his screenshots, what Drop saws.
Now also dailies =))
Spoiler

B
BlackTigerTK 24.05.22

deep1tone
Drops, as they say, already exist. But the chances are small. There it is necessary to apply a community patcher, in what is new for him it is directly written about drops.

d
deep1tone 24.05.22

BlackTigerTK
I hope that all the goodies can be seen in the same AIO =)

B
BlackTigerTK 24.05.22

deep1tone
So AIO is essentially a client that was rolled over by SPT AKI and then driven over by a community patcher. Packaged in a self-extracting archive. IMHO purely for ease of use :-)

d
deep1tone 24.05.22

BlackTigerTK
It's all clear, either you do everything yourself or AIO, to taste and color...
I mean that in version 2.4.0 we will see an airdrop, and a new version of SVM where you can configure the airdrop and dailies =)

B
BlackTigerTK 24.05.22

deep1tone
So the airdrop is already in the current version, if you process the game folder with a community patcher. There, as it starts, what's new is written about it.
Spoiler
Anyway, that's how I understood it :-)

d
deep1tone 24.05.22

BlackTigerTK
Hmm.... patched, now I'll wait for the drop =)))

B
BlackTigerTK 24.05.22

deep1tone
Considering what was written about a 2% chance.... you'll have to wait a long time. Although...

d
deep1tone 24.05.22

BlackTigerTK Have
n't arrived yet =)))) but hope dies last =)))

B
BlackTigerTK 24.05.22

deep1tone
Yesterday I set the chance of a helicopter crash to 50%. There was already smoke at customs during the next raid. But the box in the helicopter turned out to be empty:-( But not far from the checkpoint of the wild on the road, I came across such a box with a bunch of loot:
Spoiler
That's it :-)