3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ierexonn 14.09.21 12:35 am

At the start of the game, FPS drawdown to about 2-5 frames (Fallout 4)

As a matter of fact, I start a new game - the frames drop to zero (pirate, tried the versions of the khatab and mechanics). The version was clean, and then she simply refused to play the video, now I threw one mod from a small collection that I wanted so much to collect - the "light" in front of the character editor was played for about half a minute. It's impossible to edit at all.
According to the performance characteristics of the cogitator:
Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor 3.40 GHz
RAM: 8 GB.
Video card: AMD Radeon RX 550 (4GB)
That is, it would seem that the game should work. And she worked a day ago with fairly stable performance, but then something went wrong. Demolished, reinstalled, demolished again. Rebooted. Changed permissions, downloaded files for potato mode. - And nothing has changed.
I put the expander F4SE - there is no difference either. Tried patches - nothing too.
On the screen - the indicators after 15 minutes from switching on, initially the memory is loaded more and the processor too - but the last times, when the game was running, it also loaded, and it seems normal, nothing like that happened.

ps: I may not know anything at all about hardware, etc., but still. Earlier, when I foolishly tried to install Fallout 4 on a laptop that had 4 RAMs with a built-in video card, even the menu did not work there normally, but here the menu flies, and the game itself hangs like a corpse.
8 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ierexonn 14.09.21

I
Ierexonn 14.09.21

v
vigo24 14.09.21

Ierexonn
Maybe the Windows patch has been installed. They can screw up like that.

s
saa0891 14.09.21

Ierexonn
First of all, you can try to delete INIshnik.

I
Ierexonn 14.09.21

saa0891
Checked, the situation has not changed (

I
Ierexonn 14.09.21

vigo24
Checked, Microsoft defender, which I have in a disabled state, has been updated ... but that seems to be all

A
AdskY NebojiteL 18.09.21

See if your video card is loaded. maybe caught the miner. Try reinstalling the drivers for vidyuhu, and with a complete cleaning so that there are no profiles for games in the drivers. you can use DDU to completely remove firewood in vidyahu.

A
AdskY NebojiteL 18.09.21

If there are third-party programs that control the power of the video core and video memory (MSI afterburner for example), try disabling them.