3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shutoker 14.09.21 12:35 am

How to Resurrect Staunton (Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous)

I play as a lich, Staunton's corpse was taken to the dungeon, but I can't do anything with it, just see that it is "The body of Staunton Wayne, traitor to the Crusades" plot or is it a bug?
5 Comments
Sort by:
R
RPOCLABB 14.09.21

If I remember correctly, an NPC should come up to you and suggest what to do with him, there will just be a choice for the Lich, I can be wrong, as I have already gone further along the plot and I am going along a different myth. Path.

S
Shutoker 14.09.21

RPOCLABB
So it was, at the beginning of act 3, the orc came up and asked what to do with the body, I chose the option for the lich, after which the body appeared in the dungeon, and then I don’t know what to do with it

c
concluding 14.09.21

Shutoker
First, you build a ziggurat (the dude asks, to whom he gave the rod), then you will need to put some kind of pillar there. And then your transformation into a full-fledged lich will continue, and after that there will be interaction with Staunton's corpse and others, whom you will later meet.

S
Shutoker 14.09.21

concluding
Thank you, I understood, the truth is in the temple of erastil, I managed to resurrect a saint without a ziggurat

c
concluding 14.09.21

Shutoker
Strange ... I don't even know if this is a bug or so strangely conceived.