3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Terserus 14.09.21 12:35 am

Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous

Who knows the worldview influences the tasks of the path of the aeon? And it’s strange in beta I saved Stone when I gave him strength, but now I just persuaded him, and with Wang in beta he became a student of Mr. so conceived hmmm ???
7 Comments
Sort by:
c
concluding 14.09.21

From what I noticed, this quest chain of mythical tasks can be interrupted if you deviate from the "mythic" alignment until you return to the desired alignment. But to directly affect the tasks ... Maybe just a sequence of choices in the dialogues?

T
Terserus 14.09.21

Yes, I seem to have tried all the options. Of course, I also think that maybe they just removed the opportunity with Wang in the releases and changed something in the dialogues. But I just had the worldview of the ZD and on the Internet I read like it was necessary that it was the ZN, so I thought that maybe something is wrong with the worldview on this and there are no important choices in the dialogues. So he asked who could pass for Eon on the ZN.

R
RPOCLABB 14.09.21

Terserus
It is better to ask in the VK off-group, there they will tell you everything is in order, or you messed up somewhere, but in general it is logical to assume that mythical tasks are available only with the required worldview.

And so, for the aeon you need a Lawful Neutral worldview.
PS: I saw that at our base from the girl [who stands at the chapel] you can buy a scroll that returns the alignment to its original, but I do not remember its cost.

N
Nighthawkreal 14.09.21

Terserus
It seems like you have to be neutral.

d
dowser24 18.09.21

Terserus I
ran the quest from Terendelev to ZN (changed it from a dude in an inn) - she still can't persuade. Tell me, do you have further progress, is this planned?

d
dowser24 18.09.21

Terserus I
found such a discussion in the incentive: https://steamcommunity.com/app/1184370/discussions/0/3044985412481308017/
Apparently, the Aeon checks did not pass ...

D
Dartwl 28.10.21

Guys who play for aeon can throw off saves, I seem to have caught a wild bug or screwed up everything in the way. In general, in the 5th act, I cannot choose a path at all. Even the window does not open.