3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Umertviya 14.09.21 12:35 am

Solving complex events in state governance? (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

Tell me about Pathfinder Kingmaker, namely about Events in the state. Since their difficulty became 28-38, my Advisors stopped solving them, because the chance is 0% on the difficulty of the game Norm. Not only is my Kingdom constantly falling into decay, because there is not enough time to pump Advisors and Rank, so I cannot solve the Events. Even now, having pumped everything possible on this topic, the complexity is still very high. How to be? On the Internet, I never found a clear answer, because I already knew what was being discussed there. I also cannot constantly increase the% of luck, because the Crisis Fund Points are not infinite and there are not many of them, and there is nowhere to buy them.

PS I'm tired of this and I stupidly turned on the immortality of the kingdom and just scored a bolt on Events because of which some indicators fell very low and I have constant riots. ...
1 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei YP 14.09.21

Umertviya
In the settings, you can select the level of complexity of managing the kingdom separately. Or maybe your problem is that you distribute the advisors incorrectly? We also need to develop cities and settlements, they also raise the parameters and stability of the kingdom. And as for the time, it is quite enough for both the exploration of the world and the management of the kingdom. The certificate says that you need to visit the capital at least once a month, but I did it several times a month and at the same time I had enough time for quests and research. In the management of the kingdom, it is important to solve problems, and opportunities can be ignored if you do not have free advisors. It is also worthwhile to periodically devote time to pumping advisors, but often it will not work out, but the game gives enough time, the main thing is to properly manage them. There is also an option in the settings "