3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mixer001 14.09.21 12:35 am

Dialog fix? (Tales of Arise)

Hello everyone
I downloaded a repack from FitGirl, there is an audi track in the cutscenes, but they are not in the dialogues in the game itself.
Does someone know how to fix this problem?
9 Comments
Sort by:
E
Erontlop 14.09.21

mixer001
yes, apply the fix in the game folder, it should be heals the gamepads, just run the game once it will create a sync
find the old sync along the path user appdata local BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Tales of Arise saved SaveGames 81065584 {not the fact that you are such a number) here this number is a new save from the old one, transfer it to the new synchronization and everything will be fine.

E
Erontlop 14.09.21

in the folder with the game there should be NoDVD Goldberg Controller Fix Engine this is the fix carry the fix and agree to a replacement

M
Maks walker 14.09.21

Erontlop
can you tell me what is wrong with the anime scenes in the game? the game itself is going well, but the anime inserts are very laggy

m
macsim702 14.09.21

How can you slow down anime inserts? They fly by so fast that I don't have time to read the subtitles.

E
Erontlop 14.09.21

Maks Walker
k lite codek update and supply new firewood

E
Erontlop 14.09.21

macsim702
this does not exist in nature, unless cheat engene to slow down to use

m
mizantrop_12 07.10.21

macsim702
Not the most convenient method, of course, but press TAB when you see a lot of text in these inserts, a menu will pop up asking you to quit the game, but it will not close the text, read it and pressed TAB again. The method is so-so, but so far there is nothing better

_
_Totoro_ 08.12.21

Erontlop Is
it possible in Russian what and whom to transfer and where to me ????? Where and what saves should I download ???? Can you normally explain ?????

_
_Totoro_ 08.12.21

Erontlop
Where should I move it? So I found your fix and where do I need it ????? To the neighboring galaxy ????? Into the andromeda nebula ??? Kudaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak