3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
satanicgod 14.09.21 12:45 am

Explain for 2k monitors with 144Hz and fps.

The subject took 28 Benq EL2870U Class A 4K 3 years ago. monique norms although va creates problems when the sun shines on him. Then he took it under the proshka, he was a noob and did not know that the curling iron was deceiving with 4k. Now I sold the bug, I don't want to take the top five. All comrades tell me that I would buy myself a good monik with 2k resolution and 144Hz. I agree that surfing the internet will be more convenient, but games are half of my time with Monique.

And here's the question - where to get 144 fps under these 144 Hz? I just tested benches on YouTube - a cool 3080 gives 140 fps in this resolution, God forbid, in 10% of games - in the rest - around 100. Basically, it's 60-90, depending on which game.

How is it played on such moniks with fps in the region = 60-100?
2 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 14.09.21

It is difficult to provide these 144 Hz fps in graphonist games of the crane on ultras. I would say that modern pitches are generally ready for basically 60fps in ultra cd.
And according to the analysis of messages about the owners of fast monitors in the epic times, I concluded that it was played worse because the switching of the picture was too sharp. you need a smearing monitor and, as it were, what is it washed out in then, so I expect a matrix faster than 4-8 nanoseconds is not needed and more than 60 hertz with software v-sung and everything else is not really needed.
and so mathematically, it must also be, plus there must be some kind of kinz mode, otherwise the kinzo would lag (which I surprisingly encountered on a 4k 60fps current monitor when the 30fps game was trying to play) in this mode you will probably have to play pitch-pitch

k
kurskiy 14.09.21

I now have the main UWQHD at 34 "and 144 Hz. What can I say, it depends on the optimization of games, and, of course, on the PC itself.
It's very good and comfortable to play. Cernobylite, for example, produced 90-110 fps, The Ascent 70 -100 (but there were problems with optimization on the release), Tormented Souls basically "kept" 140-144.
In my case, the minus is that the resolution of 3440x1440 (21: 9) is not supported by all games, but everything is fine. so generally just right.